ꜱᴇᴏᴜʟ ꜰᴇꜱᴛɪᴠᴀʟ

˜"*°•

˜"*°• SEOUL FESTIVAL, 2020

˜"*°• asuka surprisingly loves festivals, but never attends any because of his agoraphobia. it was a big problem he just wasn't willing to overcome. however, hongjoong was willing to help him overcome it and that why he decided to take asuka.

it was a pretty dark night in February when they went. it was supposed to be dark so all the festivals lights would be bright and put everyone in a good mood.

˜"*°• it was about a 40 minute drive there, but you could see the festivals lights before you got right in the centre of the festival to park. asuka was in awe at all the lights, and hongjoong thought he was super cute. asuka got out his camera and started getting ready to take some photos

˜"*°• they got out of the car, their manager having dropped them off. they began walking towards where all the stalls were for the festival and looking at what people were selling. asuka decided to buy some glow sticks for the 2 of them, and ended up giving one to their manager

the night was full of the 2 members taking each others photos

˜"*°• there was news of a show going on. hongjoong and asuka decided to walk some more into the festival, looking at stalls, and taking more photos. they pulled up on  a small circus like show happening with talented acrobats, and knife throwers.

" wow, hyung, this is amazing!" asuka said, expressing his gratitude for hongjoong

" i know! do you want to get some food?"

˜"*°• when the little circus show had gone on break for 30 minutes, the 3 of them decided to go have some food from some of the food stalls. it was just like a market, where they had all the korean street food. 

" what do you want?"

hongjoong ordered for all 3 of them, and they found a bench and sat down to eat. asuka looking at the multi coloured lights

˜"*°• then they decided to wander around more, it was a big festival and when they came upon another small show with fire. the men were breathing it in and breathing it out even bigger. it was incredible, but also busy.

to ease asuka's growing anxiousness, they stood towards the back. 

hongjoong decided to grab asuka's hand. they peacefully watched the end of the show.

˜"*°• the shows, the lights, the food.... everything was amazing in asuka's eyes and he really enjoyed himself. he was glad hongjoong had encouraged him to come to the festival to enjoy the lights.

the drive back was peaceful, a complete contrast to whatever was happening back at the dorm. the 6 members were causing chaos, well, jongho was just trying to watch a movie. 

" woah, we're back!"

" hello!"

˜"*°• hongjoong and asuka took their times getting ready for bed, and they decided to see what the members were 'watching'. 

" how was it?" seonghwa asked 

" it was amazing hyung, I'll show you all the photos" asuka replied

" we saw some photos."

˜"*°• asuka frowned in confusion.

" dispatch saw you two apparently." mingi said, and turned his phone to asuka.

it was just a photo of himself and hongjoong holding hands watching the fire show. it was quite a cute photo actually. asuka was glad it existed.

" woah, cool photo." asuka said and the members coo'ed at his cuteness. 

˜"*°• the seoul festival. it was something asuka would like to remember for a long time.