Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅᴇ

˜"*°•

˜"*°• QUESTION PARADE, 21.8.21

˜"*°• we were filming with hello.82 once again. we introduced ourselves by being loud and singing, jongho going over the top once again. i liked it though. todays video concept was to basically answer questions in a relay form. we had more freedom however, which put me at ease.

sannie was up first.

" your role in ateez these days?"

˜"*°• he thought about it for a second before he answered it. 

"being fresh." and he posed for the camera. the members boo'ed him, and i laughed as san walked to the back of the line. 

wooyoung then had to mimic 3 member's laughs. he failed, it was bad. 

˜"*°• seonghwa was up next and the question asked for his recent flex. i watched him as i was not far behind him.

" my cellphone case." seonghwa answered, " a 17 dollar flex."

" YEAHHHH!" mingi shouted

˜"*°• up next was yeosang who was asked to pick one song to perform for the opening of one of our concerts. he picked and danced to hala hala.

yunho's question was ' your self motivation quote?' 

" i can do it!" 

˜"*°• mingi then displayed his bad talent of imitating this character from a drama. jongho had to do the killing part of 'be my lover' a song i didnt know. 

then it was my turn.

˜"*°•  i was asked for 3 reasons why atiny like me but in english. how should i know?

" um... 1. because i am quiet but relatable. 2. because im thoughtful 3. -"

"because your weird." wooyoung said, and i smiled

" 3. because im weird!"

" YEAHHHH!" mingi shouted again.

˜"*°• the video kept going like that and we tried to keep it entertaining. here are a few of my favourite parts.

˜"*°• wooyoung's second question was ' something you'd like to say to seonghwa right now.' 

he answered by whispering into the mic on his jacket so no one could hear. 

" check it out when it airs." jongho said, but i turned to wooyoung and he whispered it in my ear.

" work harder." i laughed and hit his shoulder

˜"*°• mingi's question was 3 english words you say often.

" WOW. nice. okay." 

" you say that?" wooyoung questioned and i smiled as mingi awkwardly smiled and looked at the camera.