ꜱᴛʀᴇꜱꜱᴏʀ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ᴇᴘ.8

˜"*°•

˜"*°• STRESSOR THINGS, ep.8

˜"*°• the butler walked back into the room, and he had a bright smile on his face. i frowned funnily. he then handed everyone the right number of life points. yeosang, hongjoong and yunho only getting one.

the 3 members to get all 6 life points were jongho, seonghwa and myself. i stood up and gave a bow with the other two and yeosang joined in even though he was literally last.

wooyoung, yunho and san had 5. then finally yeosang and hongjoong with 4 life points. 

˜"*°• the butler then suddenly started laughing like a maniac. i looked at him with distaste, but quickly straightened my face because i become a meme with one screenshot. the members were laughing but their faces slowly changed as they realised it was gimyohan.

i was just weirded out as soon as he laughed.

˜"*°• he clapped his hands and the lights went out. i tried to feel for yeosang but couldnt. then suddenly hongjoong and yeosang were screaming out for help. the lights turned back on and seonghwa had left me for the other side so i was just sitting alone with wide eyes.

" hyung!" i pointed at him, and he laughed and hid his face.

wooyoung broke out in song suddenly and the rest joined in as i moved to sit closer to san and everyone else. then the distorted voice broke out

" congratulations on surviving. you may leave this place, but i'd like to propose another option. the members who are gone are locked in a cell. the key to the cell is hidden somewhere in the house. its whether you find the key and save the members and leave as a team or you leave now." he said 

" lets leave." wooyoung was the first up, and yunho followed. i laughed

˜"*°• i watched as wooyoung was trying to gather us to go home, but san and jongho were still sitting down thinking.

" im the leader now." seonghwa shouted out and i watched with a fond smile, " ateez, obey me!"

" hyung, cute!" i said while clapping for our new leader.

seonghwa, yunho and wooyoung picked up the glasses from before and started singing answer, and cheersing the glasses. i laughed with san.

" they're our members, we need to save them no?" yunho questioned

" no, lets just save them for the sake of the show." san said, and i stood up with everyone else ready to do a final mission

˜"*°• the mission was another zombie one meaning we had to be quiet while saving the members. we also have a time limit of 15 minutes. we walked to the spot in the house. in the centre of the room, there really was a cage and hongjoong and yeosang were inside. 

" help asuka!" yeosang pleaded and i looked at him, and started being dramatic like he was in prison. then i laughed.

˜"*°• the mission started for real, and all of us split up to cover more ground and find the key, while being quiet for avoid zombies. i quietly placed books down for quick distractions if we needed it.

yeosang was nervous and kept praising us as members. i didnt realise there was a zombie in there with them till yunho stepped close to it. 

˜"*°• yeosang kept talking as we moved around and into more rooms like the restaurant from before. every key i found, i handed to another member to try out s i could keep looking. yeosang and hongjoong then decided to check the zombie in their cage

i looked back at them and hongjoong and yeosang were playing rock paper scissors to see who would get the thing from the zombie. eventually the zombie jumped at them and yeosang ran to the cage bars

" help asuka!" he cried and laughed awkwardly, i actually felt awful for him, he was so cute.

i decided to try a key i found just to see him. 

" jagi." i whispered and the key didnt work so i told him softly to keep trying the zombie in the cage

˜"*°• im pretty sure we had checked everywhere at this point and there was only ten minutes left. then someone started making a lot of noise which made a few members panic. i crouched on the floor, away from the sudden noise.

once everything quietened down again, i started moving back and forth from the rooms. then the distorted voice rang out telling hongjoong and yeosang to check the ankle of the zombie in the cage. there was a hint card with a bunch of letters on.  they figured out one of the words was steps.

there was only 5 minutes left.

˜"*°• the hint was to look next to some stairs. everyone headed to the steps. there was screaming next to some stairs and wooyoung was there, trying to get something so some of us headed over to help him. 

he was trying to get a key from a girl ghost. he eventually reached the real key. we made our way back over to the cage. we threw the key to hongjoong who unlocked it from the inside.

˜"*°• i threw some books to help the members escape the room from the zombies. jongho was still in the restaurant room so i kept throwing them till he was safely out. then we all exited with more than a minute to go.

we all started running as soon as we got out the room. 

˜"*°• that was the end of our haunted series with universe.