ᴜɴᴄᴏᴍꜰᴏʀᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡꜱ

˜"*°•

˜"*°• has asuka ever experienced uncomfortable interviews?

˜"*°• yes, actually, almost any sitting down interview where they just answer questions is awkward for him. this is usually the time where he sits towards the back and doesnt talk at all unless he's being directly asked or if the question is about him. 

this is where he turns into a butterfly as the member say. asuka also isn't bothered about screen time in these types of interviews, he's more focused on not freaking out and procrastinating about being asked a question.

he also feel super uncomfortable in interviews if they play games that might be to competitive or games he just doesnt like. anything to do with running or time limits really suck to asuka, also thinking and guessing make him stressed out.

he likes interviews where they basically just let ateez do whatever they want while playing games or answering questions. it makes it less stressful for asuka and he can have more freedom and enjoy the other members too.

hongjoong has said before that he helps some producers to come up with ideas sometimes, but really struggles to find things that asuka will enjoy while the other members will too. hongjoong sometimes feels bad because they always do stuff that the competitive members enjoy, which asuka hates most of the time.

he's just so different from the members who like being competitive and rough so they sometimes find it hard to find a balance that everyone will enjoy.

asuka will never speak about it on camera, but he's muttered a few comments under his breath while filming about how he hates whatever he's doing - it always in japanese too.

atiny always kind of feel bad for him in awkward interviews but they know that's just how he is, and he is always quiet in interviews. they have got used to how quiet he is and don't expect anything from him but always enjoy when he gets more involved 

they feel even worse when the members are enjoying the games which are competitions, and asuka is just trying to be on everyone's team because he doesnt know how to be competitive. it's another reason both atiny and ateez think the member is the fake maknae, because even on the opposite team, they always help him and can allow him to do whatever he wants.

they know he isn't competitive and wants to help everyone all of the time.