ᴀɴɢᴇʀ

˜"*°•

˜"*°• have the members ever seen asuka angry?

˜"*°• surprisingly no, asuka never normally gets angry at all. he's one of the chilliest idols ever. he even somehow shows patience with annoying sasengs and rude people. although he might be chill on the outside only asuka knows what's happening inside his head. he can be so stoic and emotionless on the outside when he's angry, and that's usually how the members might tell he's not alright.

asuka has never really been in a direct interaction to make him annoyed or angry, it's usually the other members who have weird interactions sometimes. the thing is, asuka gets more angry when it's the other members because he knows he could deal with rude people alone if it was him, but he gets scared that the members might get hurt.

˜"*°• although he might be quiet and chill, he can be super intimidating when he's straight-faced and staring at someone. there was a clip of asuka glaring at some random man who was cussing out the members and staff for recording in the street. he didnt get 'angry' but he was judging hard, and only himself knows he was about to burst on the street.

˜"*°•  asuka has only ever been angry at a number of people in his life. his manager for one. asuka just couldn't handle being told to speak more and answer questions when he so clearly struggled with it. he shouted at his manager then immediately apologised for shouting but left the room.

they fixed their problem quickly because the manager was shocked at his anger because asuka had never been angry before. the manager realised he must've pushed to far and pushed beyond his boundaries. he never asked asuka more than he could handle after that and asuka thanked him 

˜"*°• asuka has never been angry at the members, annoyed yes, but angry no. honestly the members are all dreading the day that asuka is angry at one of them. he's just so nice all of the time, they cant ever imagine him angry with one of them. they know he's a silent glaring type of angry person, and that's scary to the members

asuka's been annoyed with the members before, but usually he'll just walk away from the problem and not talk to the member till he's ready. the members have a hard time realising he's annoyed because he's quiet all of the time, but they know once asuka gives them side eyes etc. 

˜"*°• asuka doesnt like being angry and tries to always maintain a good headspace for himself, but he is always willing to make a scene like wooyoung would if his anger isn't being taken seriously or if something bad happens. it's like his anxiety stops existing when he's incredibly angry, and his adhd makes his anger intensify lots.

˜"*°• however, he is a angry type of jealous boyfriend. the only time he gets angry is when the members don't let go of yeosang or are always trying to 'take' yeosang's attention, but he wont shout or anything.