ᴀꜱᴜᴋᴀ'ꜱ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ

˜"*°• 

˜"*°• LORE, ateez

˜"*°• hongjoong, the captain of the group, he's either not on good terms with his family or he hasn't seen them in a while.

˜"*°• seonghwa, very hard on himself, likes to follow rules, likes to keep schedules, restricts himself a lot

 ˜"*°• yunho, had a younger brother who passed away due to a car accident, he wanted to follow his brother's dream which was music

˜"*°• yeosang, very strict, oppressive parents, no freedom, he wants to break free and be happy

˜"*°• san, never stays in one place, always moving house due to his dad's job, never able to make friends.

˜"*°• mingi, lonely and doesnt have friends, always in trouble at school, lack of passion for his dreams, a sad character

 ˜"*°• wooyoung, a great dancer, takes part in underground dance battles, has stage fright

˜"*°• jongho, gifted in basketball, he suffered from an injury so he couldn't play anymore, music was his 2nd dream 

˜"*°• asuka, a quiet orphan who wonders the streets watching street performers in admiration. he doesnt go to school despite being incredibly smart, and he loves music which he listens to on the street as well. 

asuka wanted his character to be someone with so little but with something so big to offer. his heart, and his knowledge.

˜"*°• in the other dimension which they get sent to, asuka is usually the one to figure out a lot of the clues on what's happening to the world and how they can fix it, whereas san is usually the one luring away the android giants so that ateez don't get caught.

asuka is the one figure out that the government in the other dimension is evil, but they've figured out how to expand the human lifespan to 200 years and asuka also figures out that they make people do 40 years of education to teach people that human emotion is a disease. 

˜"*°• asuka's story starts when he bumps into mingi on the street when mingi was walking to the hideout after a fight in school. some reason, mingi invited asuka to the hideout and he introduced him to the other members who were chilling in this secret hideaway.

from then on, all 9 of them were close friends. they rapped together, sung together, danced together, they were their own team. all of them had each other. 

till, they didnt. 

 it was yeosang's father that found the hideout and closed it down. then the members grew up some more, and didnt see each other for a long time.

but there was some weird feeling one night, and asuka had to go back. all the members were there at the same time, circling around hongjoong who had a hourglass in his hands. he wanted to build them a new utopia, one where they could be together, happy and free. 

asuka would have no worries in this utopia, he wouldn't have to worry about his next meal or where he would sleep. he was of course going wherever the other members went.

˜"*°• as the story progresses, ateez slowly find their way through the world with the help of halateez. they escape from the android giants a bunch of times, yeosang sacrificed his life for ateez, then they save yeosang after being sent back to their original world and getting the cromer from the original world. and they pose as the new halateez.

throughout their whole journey, asuka tries to be as helpful as possible and a loyal subject to the members. he is usually the one to go out by himself when it's dangerous to discover artefacts that might be helpful to the members, he was the one to build and fix the massive speakers in the hala dimension (guerrilla) and he's usually the one that finds as much information as possible about Z who is the person supposedly running the hala-dimension.

he does a lot for the group and their survival. he's the brains behind the operation but he's also highly emotional 

he is often the comforter of the group.

he stopped the fight between mingi and jongho that one time in the hideout when mingi had lost his passion for music. he comforted everyone after yeosang was stuck in the other dimension by himself after he was captured by android giants and he broke the cromer, he comforted yunho after his brother was killed again. ( when ateez got sent back to their original dimension, they were also sent back in time so yunho's younger brother was still alive)

asuka's character is complex, and atiny haven't seen half of what he's done for the group because in the music videos, his character is portrayed as quiet and mysterious so atiny often think asuka is a betrayer, or he's up to something evil but they are usually wrong about his character.

the other character often praise the character asuka created for being the smart one in the group, and being crafty meaning he fixes a lot of the other dimensions broken things.