ᴘʀᴀɴᴋꜱ

˜"*°•

˜"*°• has asuka ever been pranked or pranked someone?

˜"*°• yes.

everyone knows the prank that hongjoong did to the members early in their career. they were in the dorm, all of them sitting around together when hongjoong told them he would be leaving ateez because he's moving to dubai.

asuka was devastated. most of the members started crying, and yunho had to go into the bathroom because of how much he was crying. asuka was sad, but super confused as well. he couldn't bring himself to cry at first but when hongjoong was walking to leave the dorm, asuka crashed into his arms and let out a few tears.

all while mingi was celebrating being the new leader.

after it was revealed as a prank, hongjoong was laughing and the other members were either annoyed or relieved. asuka was secretly more annoyed than relieved but didnt show it, he just hugged hongjoong and didnt let go for a while

that was the only prank hongjoong has ever really tried on the members, but asuka likes to do texting pranks and call pranks on the members sometimes. he never goes as far as hongjoong did but one time yeosang rushed home because he thought asuka was dying 

asuka ; hey jagiya, how long does the oven need to heat up?

yeosang ; it only needs about 10 minutes to heat up before you put food in it, i asked wooyoung :)

asuka ; okay, thank you. hope your enjoying your time out with your sister :))

* 1 hour later *

asuka played the hospitals automated voicemail into the speaker, and it told yeosang to press 1 to speak to the patient, being asuka.

" hello??? jagiya??? why is the hospital calling?"

" hey jagi... the oven blew up..." 

" huh???"

" i accidently put something that was explosive in it... i didnt know."

" where are you?"

" they're sending me home now."

* 2 hours later *

yeosang arrived at the dorm. asuka was sitting on the sofa with a guilty smile on his face, and hongjoong was also there sitting confused at yeosang's desperate entrance.

" ya! you little shit!" yeosang shouted with a smile, it was the first time asuka had heard him swear and he felt so bad. 

" im sorry!!" 

asuka had to apologise for scaring yeosang, his sister and his parents and he felt terrible for ruining their time together, but surprisingly his sister laughed about it and his parents were relieved he and the others weren't hurt.

now, after learning his lesson, asuka sticks to less harmless pranks and makes sure it doesnt go to far.

˜"*°•  he prank calls soobin on live all the time too. he just answers the phone while trying to do voice impressions of anime characters and idols. it always makes the two laugh on live since they both love anime etc. it's always atiny's favourite part of asuka's lives