ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ

˜"*°• 

˜"*°• Has asuka ever been drunk and what is he like?

 ˜"*°• yes, when asuka and jongho both turned of age, the members got them drunk. since then, asuka has been drunk a couple of times with the members.

˜"*°• while yeosang is a cute and touchy drunk. asuka is a weird and funny drunk, really coming out his shell when he's drunk. however, this is mostly because he has to be off meds when he drinks otherwise he is guaranteed to be sick the same night. 

˜"*°• he once walked in on a solo seonghwa live and called him oppa. 

˜"*°• he also visited hongjoong in the studio one time while hongjoong was doing another live. it was clear asuka was a little tipsy as he fell on the floor because he missed the chair. all hongjoong could do was laugh because no one had seen any of the members drunk before. usually they kept the drunkenness away from their idol image, but asuka was just to funny.

" ya hongjoong hyung, help." asuka laughed as he lay on the floor.

all hongjoong could was laugh.

˜"*°• he was drunk one morning when seonghwa ask him for help cleaning up. asuka put on 9 to 5 by dolly parton and started dancing while cleaning the kitchen. seonghwa didnt realise he was drunk at first, till he walked into the kitchen and saw asuka cleaning marble counters with his bare hand covered in soap.

" asuka-san, what are you doing?!" seonghwa grabbed his hand quickly, and put in under the kitchen tap to wipe it off.

" ummm, cleaning?" asuka mumbled.

" with your bare hand?" 

" huh?" asuka looked down at the floor, " oh that's where the sponge went." 

˜"*°• getting drunk with mingi was a problem. somehow asuka had ended up upside down in his onesie, and had to cry out for help from seonghwa. he was literally in tears scared he was going to suffocate.

however, as soon as he saw drunk mingi laughing his ass off at him, he started laughing hard making seonghwa worry for the mental wellbeing of his children.

" shut up mingi." asuka laughed, while wiping his tears

*insert mingi's silent laugh*

 ˜"*°• karaoke with jongho is always a go to for drunk asuka. it doesnt matter where jongho is, asuka will hunt him down. it one time led to asuka trying to escape the dorm building to go to jongho's family home a long way away. he had to be physically restrained by a laughing yunho and a angry hongjoong.

eventually he just called jongho and cried of happiness when he saw him. jongho just laughed his head off at his friends emotional turmoil. secretly, jongho was kind of thankful for protection squad 2000 and having a friend his age in the group after the call.

asuka had to do karaoke by himself, but he thoroughly entertained the members.

˜"*°• he did face paints once, and dragged wooyoung into it. he couldn't stop laughing when he painted a penis on wooyoung's forehead. wooyoung screamed and complained but when san saw it he burst out laughing. 

asuka was so drunk he couldn't even do anything without giggling like an idiot. wooyoung's skin was stained a red for a few days after and asuka felt bad but when san was laughing about the situation asuka struggled to be serious

˜"*°• asuka once was sick all over the kitchen floor, and he was home alone. it didnt matter, he felt sorry for seonghwa as if seonghwa was home to clean it. he cried while cleaning it. then when it was clean, he sat on the floor and continued to cry.

seonghwa was the first one home after his schedule. as soon as he heard crying in the kitchen, he rushed over. he was confused to see asuka on the floor crying.

" asuka- san?" it was a habit to say 'san' when he was worried about the younger

" hyung-ah." asuka said, and seonghwa almost folded and wanted to do anything to help the younger.

" what's wrong?"

" im sorry. i puked." asuka said as he hiccupped, " i didnt want you to clean it."

" thank you?" seonghwa questioned, " is that why your sad?"

" yeah, I'm fine." then he proceeded to stand up now he had confirmed he was sick with seonghwa.

˜"*°• asuka might be wild and emotional around the members when he's drunk. however, he is completely different with one member.

yunho.

asuka, when he's sober, has no idea why he absolutely adores yunho when he's drunk but it's clearly something. apparently, according to the members, he just adores yunho and always squeezes his cheeks and wants to be in his lap all the time. he runs his hands through yunho's hair all the time.

the members stated that he got so drunk he was kissing yunho's cheeks every 5 seconds, and even began crying when yunho pushed him away.

asuka didnt believe it till he got drunk one night, and wooyoung filmed it. asuka was genuinely trying to sit in yunho's lap, and even unbuttoned yunho's pyjama shirt to then stretch it around the both of them.

" i want to be inside." asuka mumbled

" you cant stretch my shirt anymore than that." yunho laughed as the members laughed at asuka too

" i can." asuka pulled the shirt around them but it simply couldn't fit the both of them in, " i just want to be close to you."

" you physically couldn't get any closer." seonghwa laughed

" is that a challenge bitch?"

asuka received a slap from seonghwa. then he proceeded to try and get his legs in yunho's pants which made the older member laugh his head off.

˜"*°• asuka seems to forget all about PDA. he just forgets the concept of it all.

kisses everywhere. literally everywhere. although it's only a burst of love energy once every two hours. he'll just kiss yeosang everywhere, all the skin that's peaking through clothes, then he'll not touch him once for two hours then they'll make eye contact and asuka will attack him with affection.