ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴘꜱ ᴏᴜᴛꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴀᴛᴇᴇᴢ

˜"*°•

˜"*°• RELATIONSHIPS OUTSIDE ATEEZ, 

skz x asuka

- no collective ship name

˜"*°• BOND, happy family 

˜"*°• since asuka was a trainee in jyp around the same time as the other members, they believed he would debut with them before the survival show and before asuka switched companies. all of them were very close and often trained together and spent a lot of time together. asuka really enjoys all their energy as it let him be quiet while the others were loud but also, they helped release his restless adhd. asuka often helped chan when buying food for the younger members because asuka felt he needed to give back for the kindness chan showed him as a trainee.

asuka was the closest to han while they were trainees even though pre debut han was known to be bit of a handful, han struggled to fault the quiet boy because really, they were quite similar to each other. they got super close at one point and asuka learned how introverted han was as a trainee and why he often picked fights which meant they stuck together a lot. asuka was sad to tell them he was switching companies but the boys offered congratulations and they threw a small goodbye party for him.

after the two groups debuted, asuka made sure to keep in touch with the good group of friends and cheer for them on the side-lines and he was super happy with how much attention skz got with their incredible debut after the survival show. skz do the same back and support asuka from a far, always keeping in touch and congratulating one another. when they appeared on kingdom together, the two groups were familiar with each other and asuka was super happy seeing his friends again.

asuka and chan often react to the others MV's on Vlives and speak kind words about each other, and chan has said before he feels like a parent to asuka. staytinys love the bond asuka has with all the skz members and they always want a collaboration with them again after kingdom.

˜"*°•

soobin x asuka

- " asooka "

˜"*°• BOND, close friends

˜"*°• soobin and asuka met when they were taking part in a project for a fashion brand. the two were quite awkward around each other for the first few hours but they had to work closely together and asuka got a really calming aura from soobin which made him open up quite quickly. soobin respected asuka's quietness, despite being quite quiet himself but the two realised they often laughed at the same things and have a similar type of humour. after the project the two tried to stay in contact and take care of each other in the community.

their friendship was not taken lightly when the project came out, and the kpop community loved their dynamic and wanted more of them. asuka likes to call soobin whenever he's doing a vlive and the boy always answers. soobin once admitted he thought asuka was really cute when they were working together because asuka always asked if soobin was comfortable. the fans of the two different groups loved to see them interact because they had a pure friendship, and the pair always found something to laugh about together.