ꜱᴛʀᴇꜱꜱᴏʀ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ᴇᴘ.2

˜"*°• 

˜"*°• STRESSOR THINGS, ep.2 

˜"*°• yeosang was given the second mission from the butler. we watched him open it and read it out. it was called the relay escape mission, and we had to put on makeup. 

" the song by wax putting on makeup' ?" jongho joked, and i had to stop myself from laughing 

yeosang continued to explain. we had to put makeup on a zombie in 5 minutes, every member goes alone.

˜"*°• the distorted voice announced that wooyoung goes first.

" oh why!?" he cried out and everyone laughed, pushing him forward.

we watched him leave, excited to see if we could hear him from the other room.

we could. every scream.

 ˜"*°• he ran back into the room after 5 minutes, a smile on his face but he was scared. i wonder how they did the scares this time?

wooyoung said he did the hair, so the other members including myself had to do the makeup. yeosang was called out next. we watched him leave.

˜"*°•  yeosang came back in after screaming as well, i chuckled at how out of place he looked. 

" i almost did all of it." yeosang said 

" you almost finished? good." wooyoung said

" dont pretend to be cool, you were screaming at the top of your lungs." hongjoong said as yeosang sat back down.

˜"*°•  we got excited as san was announced next. he closed his eyes and contemplated if it was worth it. he got up and left disheartened. 

san ran back into the room after 5 minutes were up.

" it's not too scary?" san said like a question, like we didnt hear all the 'jebals'

jongho jumped up from behind his seat like we planned, and san jumped out of his seat and landed on the floor. we laughed hard, as he pretended to faint.

˜"*°• it was seonghwa's turn next. he left hesitantly.

it felt like 2 minutes since he walked back into the room and sat down

" how much did you do?"

" around 70%"

 ˜"*°• i was announced next i sighed and stood up. i followed the butler to the room, and he opened the door. i walked in, the groom zombie was standing in the corner.

" hello." i said, why was he standing in the corner? that made me nervous.

he turned around, and i got a look at the makeup on his face. i didnt mean to laugh.

" sorry." i apologised

˜"*°• he did his zombie walk over to me, and growled loudly. wooyoung was right to say they were always angry. he dragged me to the table, and pointed at the reference.

" your meant to look like this?" i said, kind of shocked, " wow, they did you dirty."

" *growl*" 

" hmm, yeah you look awful, but i can fix you up good sir." i said, and told him to sit in the chair.

the reality is, i was probably going to make him look worse.

 ˜"*°• i started painting thin black lines on his lips and cheeks. he was staring at me

" sir-"

then he jumps at me and growls. i dont know why but i just stood there, it's like my body has no shock reaction at all.

" okay." 

˜"*°• then i dropped the brush because the bride zombie ran out and screamed loudly. i covered my ears, and looked at her. at least her makeups better.

" hello, i heard you were an atiny!" i said, and she screeched again

" naeee!"

i laughed, " your makeup looks good! i bet your glad the other members didnt have to do yours." 

˜"*°• my time was over pretty quickly.

" hyung-nim, i made you look way better."

i walked out of the room, and entered the lounge room everyone was in. 

" was it scary?" hongjoong asked 

" no, but loud." i said, " also, you guys made him look awful."

 ˜"*°• jongho was announced next. i wonder if they had anything up their sleeves to scare him?

he walked in and sat down straight away.

" i sang for their wedding." he said randomly, and i laughed " he requested 'im the one'"

jongho was talking about how the groom was acting cute with him and all of us were shocked, he growled at me! he must just be a jongho fan or PD-nim knows jongho hates it.

˜"*°• it was hongjoong's turn next. he went and then came back again after the 5 minutes. he stood there with a bit of a shocked smile on his face.

" he wanted me to pick his ear!" he said, and i burst out laughing, " i blew in it and he said 'i like it'"

˜"*°• yunho was the last one to go, and he brought the iced americanos with him for the actors as they've been screaming and growling for ages.

yunho got back and we teased him for not giving the butler coffee, but he got one after so all was good.

˜"*°• the distorted voice rang in through the room telling us to meet at the grooms waiting room where we'll find out if we won the round.