ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴘꜱ

˜"*°•

˜"*°• REALTIONSHIPS IN ATEEZ,

seonghwa x asuka

- "asukhwa"

˜"*°• BOND, mother and son ( 89% )

˜"*°• seonghwa's first impression of asuka was sweet and gentle. the two clicked instantly as seonghwa gave of a mature parental vibe which asuka found calming. during training and during the early stages of debut, asuka was always found near seonghwa as if he was his own emergency exit. asuka always tends to stray towards parental figures, or people who can help him and seonghwa was always the one by his side when he wasn't feeling confident enough. seonghwa was also the one to realise asuka didn't like talking excessively and helped speak for him a lot. 

when asuka is in a difficult situation, seonghwa is usually the one to pull him out of it. asuka appreciates his hyung a lot during these times and likes to repay the kindness by spending quality time with seonghwa and helping him clean the dorm a lot. seonghwa has a fondness for asuka which he doesn't have for the other members and atiny can see how protective and fond he is of asuka. the feelings are often reciprocated by asuka and atiny notice the effort asuka goes through to express his love to seonghwa. asuka likes to surprise seonghwa with star wars themed gifts a lot

asuka's mother loves seonghwa for taking care of asuka when she couldn't stay in korea. asuka often worries about seonghwa being the oldest member and having that responsibility and often encourages seonghwa to make friends which he struggles with, and in turn, seonghwa helps asuka gain confidence in social situations. 

they have a really special bond which a lot of the members are envious of.

˜"*°•

hongjoong x asuka

- "hongsuka"

˜"*°• BOND, father and son + studio buddies ( 78% )

˜"*°• hongjoong's first impression was that he was quite weary of asuka. he didn't talk to hongjoong much when they first met as trainees because asuka was intimidated by him. he had heard a lot about hongjoong as a trainee and heard that he was quite strict and determined which scared asuka who was a new trainee at the time. they went months without saying a word to each other till they learned they were debuting together.

hongjoong was determined to get to know asuka, and used his leader skills to pry answers out of asuka which made asuka dislike hongjoong for a while. seonghwa was the one to step in and hongjoong realised he was dealing with a super shy member like yeosang. hongjoong's attitude changed towards asuka and he became parental and caring like seonghwa but with a bit more assertiveness. asuka was drawn to him for some type of unknown protection, and hongjoong couldn't admit how much he found the member cute. hongjoong was secretly very happy to bond with asuka and take him in like a lost child.

the two members have very similar hobbies like photography and sitting in the studio. also, they like to listen to music in the studio as they're both rappers in the group and spend a lot of time improving with each other. hongjoong is another member who often speaks up for asuka when he can't, and asuka like to pay him back with quality time as well. hongjoong won't admit it but he loves cuddles from asuka because asuka doesn't tease him with skinship or make it uncomfortable for him.