ꜱᴋᴀᴛᴇʙᴏᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ ɪɴᴊᴜʀʏ

˜"*°•

˜"*°• SKATEBOARDING INJURY, 2021

˜"*°•  i never thought my boyfriend would drag me out randomly to skateboard. i had never skateboarded before and now he wanted to teach me. for some reason, i let him drag me out. usually yeosang only skateboards to release anger and such so i wonder if something was wrong or he just wanted to teach me

˜"*°• it was around sunset time, and it was pretty cold out. i was in a jumper and black velvet pants which weren't keeping me to warm. yeosang was somehow surviving in a sleeveless top and jeans. i wonder how he did it. 

he was leading the way to the closest skatepark, about a 15 minute walk. i held onto his hand tightly. no one had ever caught us outside the dorm, so i trusted that we were safe to be ourselves outside tonight and enjoy each others presence

˜"*°• the skatepark was only small, a few big ramps and walls to use. i smiled at the sight of the sunset and the very graffitied skatepark. yeosang tugged me forward happily and we walked to a fence and set down coats and phones.

" come on then, let me teach you." yeosang said and he placed the skateboard down

" wait, i need to know if my teacher is reliable." i said and yeosang giggled before skating around the top of the park

" okay, come on."

˜"*°• i sighed as i looked at the contraction that could potentially kill me. i was nervous to step on it. i put my foot on it, yeosang held one of my hands and his other was around my waist to help me balance.

" what to know a fact about skateboarding?" i asked, i had looked into it when i found it was a hobby of yeosangs

" sure jagi."

" more than 100,000 skaters are injured from skateboarding incidents every year." 

he chuckled, " jagiya, don't be nervous. i got you."

˜"*°• i stepped on completely, and stood like a statue. yeosang continued smiling and kind of pushed me forward slowly with the board. i held onto his hand with a deathly grip, i did not want to fall. 

" woooo, your doing it!"

" くそ ( shit ) "

˜"*°• he continued to push for 2 more minutes, then he told me to start pushing by taking a foot off and pushing on the floor. he still held me but only with his hands. i took it slow, getting distracted by the sunset.

" wow, look naesarang." i said as i pointed to the sky, yeosang looked at it. 

" wow, looks amazing." he said, and i stopped pushing to look at it properly.

" hey did you know the sun actually loses it's colour when it sets?

" i didn't know that."

˜"*°• after the sun disappeared and left only the remaining orange and red light, we continued practising. i was actually way better at it than i thought, i had only kind of fell 2 times and yeosang caught me both times

" it's easier if you turn this way a bit more." yeosang demonstrated and i nodded

i got on the skateboard hesitantly, just the way he showed me. i got to excited and pushed my foot, making the board move forward. i panicked and put my other foot on the board, i was going pretty fast and yeosang wasn't holding onto me.

" hyung!" 

" your doing good!"

˜"*°• i was doing good, but i wasn't taught how to stop properly so as i was rushing to the fence i panicked again and looked back to try and get yeosang's attention.

" ya! how do i stop?" i yelled and yeosang bent over chuckling

i turned back to the front and was super close to running into the fence so i quickly put down a foot on the floor, which made the board bend backwards an i fell onto the floor. 

˜"*°• my ass was sore from the cold concrete, and i had definitely scraped my hands. i sat up and looked at them, the skin was gone from under my thumbs, and my knuckles were cut up and bleeding. my palms were messed up too. i felt a pain on my knee, i didn't even fall on my knee.

i lifted up my pants leg, and my knee was dotted red with small blood dots. the skin peeling just slightly but it wasn't as bad as my hands.

" oh jagi." i heard soft chuckles coming closer and yeosang was trying hard not to laugh at me

˜"*°•  he helped me stand up, and picked up his skateboard. i made sure to not let my hands touch my clothes as they were bleeding.

" let me have a look." i looked at yeosang with a pout, " okay, they're pretty bad, let's head home."

" okay." i sulked, they were stinging pretty badly

˜"*°• the walk back to the dorm in the night, felt 20 times longer, but yeosang held my wrist instead of my hands. we walked into the dorm, the others saying hello as we walked past.

yeosang deposited his skateboard in his shared room with wooyoung, and walked us to the bathroom. he made me sit on the edge of the bath, and got out the first aid box.

˜"*°• he started cleaning my hands gently, and i removed the hair from out of his face and kissed his forehead

" did you want to skate for any reason?"

" mhhmm, i was just sick of the others saying that mingi likes you."

"oh." i said, " i'm sure its just a joke."

˜"*°• he smiled and nodded, and stood up to put the bloody wipes in the bin. he walked back over and pecked my lips

" aw come on guys, not in the bathroom!" hongjoong complained before walking back to the living area.