Betrayal and forgiveness

___________________________________
Juliet

Larissa smiles at me when graces parents leave. She walks over to kiss me forgetting grace and Tanya are still here. I hear a scoff come from Tanya and she rolls her eyes. I shrug it off and turn my attention back to grace.

"They won't be allowed on school property and I will have legal custody over you since you live here..thats until someone like your aunt for example goes to court to get you.." I explain. She runs over and hugs me tight "thankyou principal weems...".

A few hours later its now 7.30pm. Im sat in my office doing paperwork drinking wine. Larissa went home an hour ago to make the kids food and to put them in bed.

My office door opens and Tanya walks in. "Hey..you all alone?" She asks. I nod "yeah larissa went home so im just doing some work...". I watch as she walks over and sits on my desk infront of me. "You look stressed..why don't we solve that" she says before kissing me.

I freeze...and then my body copies her movements. My lips move against hers and her hands move to the back of my neck. She moves so shes sat on my lap. Her hand makes its way under my dress and into my thong.

I gasp as her thumb rubs over my clit and she pushes two fingers into me. I let out a loud moan as she speeds up. I feel a familiar knot build up in my and I grip onto her arms as I reach my orgasm.

I freeze. Crap. I just cheated on larissa. Tears run down my face as I push her off me. "We shouldn't have..you knew I had a wife and ive drunk nearly a full bottle of wine..why.." I mutter out. "Well I love you..and you should be with me not that lanky bitch.." she says trying to kiss me again.

I push her back and I slap her "DO NOT CALL HER THAT..GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY SCHOOL NOW..". She looks at me annoyed and goes to the door. "I will get you..and get rid of that whore one way or another.." she hisses at me before slamming the door. I collapse into my chair and I cry my eyes out.

I get home at 12.30am. I walk into the bedroom and larissa is sat reading. I stare at her for a second whilst the guilt rises in me. "Hey love..why are you back so late..have you been crying..your eyes look puffy.." she says.

She puts down her book and opens her arms for me to lay on her. I burst into tears again. She sits up and looks at me "whats wrong..what happened..".

"I...im sorry lara..I.. w..was tipsy a..and graces aunt Tanya came in..i..l..let her fuck me.." I say through sobs. I feel the palm of her hand meet the side of my face and leave a sting. "HOW COULD YOU..AFTER EVERYTHING WE'VE BEEN THROUGH..." she sighs "your sleeping on the sofa tonight..".

My hand goes to my cheek. She slapped me..yeah I deserved it but..I thought she'd just shout at me. I grab a blanket and my pillow and I walk out the room. Before I get out the door I whisper "I'm sorry..I love you..". "I love you too..." she says back before I close the door.

The whole night I struggle to sleep. Shes right...how could I do that to her? She's everything I could ever want and more. Why did I let Tanya do that..

I hear footsteps coming downstairs and I watch as the pigtailed figure steps outside into the moonlight and pulls out a pack of cigarettes. I stand up and follow her out.

"Wednesday addams..why the hell do you have those?" I question. She looks at me shocked and drops the packet "mother..I was just...Bianca gave me them and I wanted to try them..why are you sleeping downstairs?".

I pick up the packet and take one out before passing them back to her "I.. cheated on larissa..I broke down and told her..she slapped me and made me sleep down here..". "Why did you do that?" She asks passing me a lighter after lighting her cigarette.

I take a puff of the stick before speaking "I.. was on the verge of being drunk..and she came on to me..I.. d..dint know how to tell her no so..I just let her..the worst part is I kissed her back...I didnt want to...". I feel tears flood to my eyes "I don't want her to leave me..I need her..".

I jump as I hear a rough voice behind me "what are you two doing up..its the middle of the night..". I turn to look at my wife and her eyes move to the nearly finished cigarette in my hand. "Your smoking..since when.." she asks. "Since now..I heard wednesday so I joined her.." I mutter out as I try not to make eye contact.

A tear spills out of my eye as Wednesday goes back inside leaving us alone. Her hand moves up to my cheek and she wipes my eye. I wince slightly as her hands on the cheek she slapped which is still sore..if people think that's bad they should see my arse after-

"I'm sorry about that love..I was angry..I suppose its not as bad as when I cheated on you..for ages.." she says cutting my thoughts off. I watch as she picks up my hand with the cigarette in and takes in some of it. She holds my chin so my mouth opens and blows the smoke in. I moan in response "fuck that was hot..".

"Promise me you won't go near that bitch again.." she says. Her hand makes its way to the back of my neck and her other goes to my waist. I shake my head "i won't mi amor..I promise..". "And promise me you won't cum for anyone else..only for me." I moan as her hand pulls on the hair at the back of my neck. "Promise.." I mutter out.