Snoopers

___________________________________
Juliet

I hold tight onto 'laras' hand as she pulls me towards the elevator. We get into the elevator and its very cramped. I stand at the back and 'lara' stands behind me. "What floor are you on?" I ask. "Top...only the best for mommy.." she whispers the last part in my ear.

Her grip tightens on my hips as we slowly get to the next floor. She gets harder against me as we wait longer. I hear her groan as we get to the tenth floor. She grabs my hand and pulls me out.

"Where are we going?" I ask confused as we are meant to be 40 floors higher. " bathroom..I can't stand not knowing what you feel like any longer" she says staying in character.

She pulls me in the bathroom and pushes me against the sink. She rips my thong off and pulls her boxers down. She doesn't give me any time to adjust to her size as she starts thrusting into me straight away. "F..fuck lara" I moan out.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do this...since I laid my eyes on you I wanted to press you up against something and fuck all your words out" she groans as she speeds up. "Oh crap" I moan as I feel myself getting close quickly.

The bathroom door opens and 2 women walk in talking. They hear my moans and stare at us. "Get out...cant y...you see were BUSY" I shout the last part as I reach my orgasm. She keeps going until I cum for a second time. I feel her release in me before she pulls out.

She tucks herself back in and helps me sort my dress out. I hum as she kisses me. She runs her tounge along my bottom lip and I deny her access as I want to try take control for once.

Her hand slips under my dress and two fingers slip in me. I open my mouth to moan and she slips her tounge in. She pulls her mouth from mine and leaves hickeys all over my neck. The palm of her hand grazes my clit everytime she moves her fingers in me. I grip onto her shoulders as I feel my legs give out and my orgasm takes over me.

She picks me up and I wrap my legs around her and put my head on her shoulder. "Maybe i should drive you back to the school jules whilst you can still sorta walk" she says. I nod and she carries me to the elevator. We get to the can and she sits me in the drivers seat.

I wake up to larissa shaking my arm "love..you dozed off..were here". I rub my eyes and she helps me out the car. "Do you have to leave already lara...I was really hoping we could make a mess on my desk.." I say smiling at her.

"Well...it is 12.30am...and all the students will be in their rooms...are you sure your up to it?" She asks. I nod and she pulls me towards my office.

She kisses me and pushes me back against my office door to open it. I moan into her mouth as one of her hands squeezes my ass.

"Why would your mother have ultrasound pictures in her safe?" I hear a voice ask. I turn around and spot my books all over the floor. The lock on my safe that has stuff about the twins in has been burned off..My files and things from doctors appointments are layed across my desk.

I look at Enid whos sat on my desk and Wednesday who's sat in my chair in anger. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" I shout at them. They both look towards me and Enid shouts "I KNEW IT".

I look at her confused but panic when I hear larissa say "love..your jumpers in the car". I look down and my bump is on show.

"WHY THE HELL IS MY OFFICE TRASHED?" I shout at the girls. "Why the hell are you pregnant?" Wednesday says with a bit of an attitude. "Dont talk to me like that missy..now answer my fucking question." I say walking over to my desk.

"I thought you were hiding something...so I persuaded Enid to help me look through your office whilst you were gone..." she says looking back through files.

I look over to Enid and shes looking through the file with all the things to do with the boys. "Your having twins boys?..." she says. "Great..so much for keeping it hidden" I say with tears in my eyes. "There was no point hiding it anyways..people would find out eventually.." Wednesday says in the same sparky tone.

"Get out of my seat.." I say and she does. I sit down and bury my face in her hands as I try not to break down. "I trusted you Enid...I thought better of you.." I say as I push the side on her leg gently so she gets down of the desk. She looks down with guilt on her face.

"Girls...can I speak to you outside" larissa says. They nod and they all go outside. I get up and start to pick books up. Tears flow down my face as I do.

I hear shouting outside the door "HOW COULD YOU BREAK HER TRUST...SHES BEEN NOTHING BUT PROTECTIVE OVER YOU...BOTH OF YOU...SHES HAD A TOUGH FEW YEARS AND SHE JUST WANTED TO PROTECT THE ONE GOOD THING LIKE SHE DOES WITH THIS SCHOOL...I SUGGEST YOU GO APOLOGISE OR EXPECT TO BE OUT OF THE SCHOOL BY TOMMOROW" .

I shiver. I've never heard larissa shout like that before. I hear the door open and I look towards it. An angry larissa is stood holding it open. A sad Wednesday walks in followed by Enid whos nearly crying.

I wipe my eyes and keep picking up books. I look up and stand up straight when I see two black boots and a pair of colourful shoes infront of me.

" I...would like to apologise mother..for snooping around in your business...I promise I won't do it again.." she says staring into my eyes. Thats how you can tell shes telling the truth. I nod and smile at her.

I look down as arms wrap around my waist and tears soak through my dress. "I'm s..sorry juliet...I.. d..didnt meant to make you cry..." Enid says through sobs. I sigh and smile at her. "Dont cry hun...you were only doing what you though was ok.." I say whilst running my finger through her hair.