Charlie

___________________________________
Juliet

I'm currently sat in my office waiting for Grace. Its been 2 months since I first helped her. Every lunch and break she comes to sit with me in my office. I've been helping her to stop cutting and to heal her previous cuts.

I hear the door open and I look up from the computer. I smile what I see larissa. But my smile drops when I see her holding flowers and a chocolate box. "Larissa Weems what did you do..." I ask since she never brings gifts to my office.

She smiles and puts them on my desk. "Nothing love..I just-" she starts to try lie her way out. "What. did. you. DO." I say. I stand up and lean over the desk so my face is infront of her. She tries to look away but I grab her chin and pull her face back.

"I told Bella and milo we could get a dog.." she says. "Lara! We specifically said no pets" I scold her. "I know..im sorry..but..I couldn't help it..." she says. "We aren't getting a dog..thats your job to tell them that" I say sitting down again. "About that..I may have already put a deposit on one..hes a Labrador called Charlie...hes 3 months old and im gonna get him tonight.." she says.

I'm about to shout at her more when Grace comes in. Larissa sits in a seat opposite my desk and grace comes around to sit on my desk. She pulls her bandages off to show me that she hasn't cut today. "Well done sweetheart..oh that's what I meant to say. Your parents called and said they are coming tommorow for parents weekend" I tell her.

Her smile drops "they are coming?...I don't want them to..my dad will just hit and shout at me again..and my mom will just say some judgy stuff about my appearance.". I look at her in shock "is that why you cut..ill have a word with them..".

She shakes her head "please don't...it will only make things worse..". I nod. "You can stay with me or principal weems during the time they are here.." larissa says. Grace nods and goes to sit next to larissa.

"What were you arguing about?" Grace asks. "This dickhead bought a dog without telling me..." I say. She giggles at me swearing " im sure you will love it.". After a bit more of talking she leaves to go to lesson.

Its now 6pm and im sat at home with the kids, Wednesday and enid waiting for larissa to bring Charlie home. "Are you really ok with the whole dog thing?" Enid asks. "Not really...but I can't really do much" I say whilst watching the kids play. "Well I'm excited...ooo can we dye his tail rainbow" Enid asks. "Sure...when he's older" I say.

We look towards the doorway when we hear tiny paws running across the floor. I gasp when a puppy jumps on me and starts licking my face. "Charlie- " larissa rushes over and pulls him from my face. I smile and stroke his head. Everyone rushes over and takes turns stroking and playing with him.

 Everyone rushes over and takes turns stroking and playing with him

It gets late and everyone's in bed. Its just me larissa and Charlie downstairs. We are watching a movie when I feel larissas hand on my thigh. She rubs over it gently and I let out a shakey breath.

I smile when she leans over and kisses me. She lays me down on the sofa whilst making sure her lips don't leave mine. Her hand works its way into my sweatpants and I let out a moan as she pushes two fingers into me.

Her thumb moves to massage my clit and she starts to leave hickeys up and down my neck. As she brings me closer to my orgasm more moans leave my mouth.

I hear growling next to me then a tiny bark. Larissa looks over at Charlie as he keeps barking at her. "I'm not hurting mama bud..I'm doing  the opposite.." larissa says to try to get him to be quiet. That fails and her keeps growling. She pulls her fingers out and slips them into my mouth so I can clean them off.

I sit up and Charlie jumps onto my lap. He faces larissa and huffs at her before laying down on me. "Someone's protective.." I say smiling. "Atleast we know he will protect you...maybe you should take him with you to school." Larissa says and I agree.

"I'm sorry for getting annoyed earlier..I just..didn't know how much I'd want him.." I say. "Well its like kids...you grow to love them" she says. I hum and I lean over to kiss her.

We end up going to bed at about 11.30. I lay ontop of larissa and Charlie lays next to our tangled up feet.