Return

Italics: in the past
(Juliets outfit^)

___________________________________
Juliet

16 years and 6 months earlier...

I walk into larisa and morticia's room with Gomez clasping onto my hand. "We're engaged!" He announces. I see shock cover Morticia and Larisa's faces as he holds up my hand she show off my ring.

"Wow....why so early?...your only 18?" Morticia asks, coming over and taking my hand to look at the ring. Larisa comes over too and joins morticia. I can see a look of disappointment cover her face "yeah..why so soon..".

I go to speak but Gomez's excitement interupts me "My Julie is pregnant...so there shall be a wedding...family at last..am I right cara mia?". I cringe when he calls me Julie.

Gomez and morticia go to spread the news and I stay behind to speak to larisa. "Your marrying him?" She questions. "I have to mi amor...im having his child.." I say, cupping her face with my hands. "Jules...what about us...what about your life here.." she asks with a tear running down her face.

"Me and Gomez are moving away...were gonna get a house to raise the baby in...hes using the money he saved up after his parents death....I adore you Lara...but it cannot be" I say, making myself cry. We stand for a while holding eachother before I have to go back to find my fiance.

~
16 years and 6 months later...

I sit next to my husband as we travel to our old school. Wednesday , our almost 16 year old daughter, is the next one of our bloodline to attend nevermore. Its been 16 years since I was last within the walls of this school...and some old faces are still there.

I roll my eyes as my husband starts singing along to whatever songs on the radio. Gomez has...changed. He's lost his charming looks that he had when we were younger...and his love for me has only grown stronger as we have had a second child.

I look over to pugsley through the rear view mirror and give him a small smile. I then look over to wednesday who's giving her father a look that explains how I feel. I hear gomez stop singing and he starts talking to wednesday...well trying to.

A hand lands on my leg to stop it from bouncing. "Cara mia..whats wrong...are you nervous for your new job?" Gomez asks, giving me a concerned look. "Yeah..." something like that... Im nervous to see my love again. "Well don't be...Pugsley and I shall visit every month...and your students will adore you as much as I do." He says before kissing me.

"You guys are making me nauseous...and not in a good way" she says and i let out a quiet laugh. "Darling, we aren't the ones who got you expelled." Gomez says.

"Wednesday..that boy's family was going to file attempted murder charges. How would that have looked on your record?" I say giving her a concerned look. "Terrible." She says without showing emotion "Everyone would know I failed to get the job done.". I smile at her "exactly...your lucky they chose to not press charges..".

Wednesday and I are very much alike. We both love murder. When she was a young child we used to sit and look through pictures from crime scenes. We stopped doing that as she got older but she still has the murderous spark in her.

Pugsley however is more like his father. Gomez is more emotional. He shows the more loving side of him. The softer side. Pugsley inherited that. Wednesday tells me the other children at his school find it easy to pick on him because of his softer traits.

We turn onto the road to the school and it begins to rain. I smile at the sight. I watch as we pull up to nevermore and we get out of the car. Gomez leads us towards Larisa's office and he knocks on her door.

"Come in" i hear her say. Gomez opens the door and let's me in first. I look at the tall blond as she sits at her desk with her head down filling in files. She's aged well and looks just as beautiful as she did when I left.

I sit down and so do Wednesday and Gomez. Pugsley stands behind me and stares at a large stuffed bear in the corner of the room. Larisa looks up and her eyes light up when she looks towards me. "Juliet and Gomez addams...I haven't seen you since you were last here..and this must be wednesday..I used to be your aunt morticia's roommate" larisa says turning her attention to my daughter.

I sit in silence as larisa talks "You've had many incidents at your past schools..and the last one ended in the attempted murder of a boy...your a lot like your mother aren't you...with the murder thing..". I spot gomez looking confused "Cara mia...what is she talking about..". "Nothing.." I say giving him a small smile.

We sit and talk to larisa for a while then she takes us to wednesdays room. An hour later we are stood outside waving towards the car as Gomez and pugsley leave.

I breathe out a sigh of relief before turning towards wednesday. "Wednesday...I'm sure you will- oh..she's gone" I say noticing my daughter already left. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn around. "She will be fine..don't worry.." larisa reassures me.

We walk back to her office and she sits on her desk infront of me. "You will be starting as a history teacher as you know most the history of the school..you start tommorow so that gives you time to settle in our room." Larisa says watching my every move.

"Our room?" I question. I spot her smirk at me "you will be staying in my room until a room becomes free...you can have the single bed since I'm in the double". Great...just what I needed..
___________________________________