Therapy and forgiveness

___________________________________
Juliet

I've been sleeping on the floor in the girls room for the last week or so. I don't want to face larissa yet so I've been avoiding her. Surprisingly wednesday hasn't killed larissa yet.

I wake up and my backs aching like usual. As a result of sleeping on the floor for the last 11 days I've developed a bad back,I've pulled a muscle in my arm and weirdly enough its made my boobs sore. I also still have the sickness bug from a few weeks ago too but ill get over it.

Today I have 5 lessons. I get to my first one 10 minutes early which gives me time to set up.

__________
Larissa

I'm walking around checking that all students are in lessons. Its currently halfway through second lesson and I've only had to tell a few students to get to lessons.

I walk round a corner into another corridor and I spot juliet rushing out of her classroom and towards the nearest bathroom. "Jules?..everything ok?" I ask but she doesnt respond. I follow her into the bathroom and as I get in she slams the stall door shut. But she doesnt lock it.

I sneak in and find her throwing her guts up. I pull her hair from her face and hold it back as I rub her back. "Its ok love..get it out.." I say. She sits down on the floor. "How long have you been ill for.." I ask. " about 4 weeks..." she says getting up.

I stand next to her as she washes her hands. "Why haven't you been to a doctor love?" I ask. "I couldn't be bothered..ill go tonight since I have my therapy session then" she says.

I look at her for a while. She looks so tired and in so much pain. "Come here love.." I say. She nods and stands infront of me. I turn her so shes facing away from me and I try to massage her shoulders. "This would be better if you were layed down...fancy cancelling lessons today?...to have a you day" I ask. She nods and we go to our room.

__________
Juliet

I'm laid on my front with nothing on. Larissas sat on my arse with boxers and a bra on. We got to our room and she lit a few candles and got some oil.

I gasp as I feel the warm oil being put on my back. She starts to massage my shoulders and I let out a quiet moan. She gets lower down my back and to the part where it really hurts. "Oh..fuck lara-...O..OH.." I moan out as she works into it.

I hear a giggle come from her as she keeps going. She climbs off me and I whine "noo...I was enjoying that..". I gasp as she flips me over and climbs back on me. Her hands make their way down the front of my collarbone.

More moans stream out my mouth as she does her magic. Her hand grazes across my boob and I groan. "Whats wrong love.." she asks. "They are sore.." I say. A grin covers her face as she cups both my boobs. She slowly massages my boobs which recieves louder moans from me.

I feel her bulge start to press into me. She smirks slightly and her hand moves down to massage my clit. She slides two fingers into me as she pleasures me. "C...crap lara..right there" I moan out.

My eyes close and suddenly its layla ontop of me. I scream and push larissa off. I back into the corner of the bed and curl up in a ball "get away from m..me layla..p..please..". I feel arms wrap around me. I look up at larissa. "Its just me love..just me.." she says running her fingers through my hair.

We sit for a while as she comforts me then she drives me yo the doctors. I walk in and tell the doctor my symptoms. He takes my blood and says he will call when he gets the results back tonight.

I then walk to the therapists office. "Hey...uh I have an appointment" I say as I see the therapist walk up to me. "You must be juliet...im dr Kingsley but you can call me michelle" she says shaking my hand.

We sit for a while and talk. Halfway through I hear my phone start ringing. "Do you need to take that?...I understand you are the principal of nevermore..and you have a kid.." Michelle says. I shake my head "its probably just my wife..she will be fine waiting for an hour.".

"How long have you been married?" She asks. "Uh..about 5 years...her names larissa" I say looking down at my hands. "Hows your relationship been going?" She asks smiling at me.

"Fine I guess..other than the cheating...she..was cheating on me for a while and I...told her I knew about 2 weeks ago...I didnt speak to her for all that time but we..started sealimg again today.." I say.

"How did that make you feel" she asks. "Angry..and upset..I stayed with my daughter in her room for a while..but..I think I'm ready to talk about it.." I say.

After a while we say goodbye and I go back to nevermore. I get there and go straight to my room as I'm tired. I smile when I see larissa in there. Shes sat on the bed looking shocked. "Hey love..we need to talk.." she says.