Raven

(Juliets outfit^)

___________________________________
Juliet

Its now 2 months later. Gomez has came up to see me every weekend and we try every weekend. I mean I've been messing around with larisa for ages and nothings happened so this time its probably not gonna be so easy.

Tommorow is the raven dance. Its 12.30 and I'm in my 3rd lesson of the day. I'm stood teaching when I feel a wave of nausea pass over me. Normally I like the feeling..but this doesn't feel good.

"Mrs addams...are you ok? You don't look well" Enid says. "I'm fine Enid.. just concentrate on your work." I say leaning on my desk. I look over to wednesday and shes giving me a look.

I sit down in my seat and try to mark a few things. The nausea starts to get worse and I reach for the bin. "Wednesday...can you go get principal weems..the rest of you can go to lunch early.." I say after throwing my guts up.

After 5 minutes I hear the door fling open. I lift my head off the desk and smile at larisa as she walks in. "Love...why did you work today if your ill.." she asks rubbing my back.

"I've only just started feeling like this..I probably ate something this morning...I just need you to get someone to cover my lessons today so I can get this out of my system before tommorow". I say standing up and grabbing my things.

I stay in bed all day except for when I'm throwing up. I start to get an idea of what the sickness is so I take a test....which confirms my suspicions.

I'm layed in bed crying at about 11pm when larisa walks in. "Oh love...whats wrong..." she says sitting on the end of the bed. "N..nothing mi amor..im just tired...we should sleep.." I say closing my eyes. I relax a bit when I feel larisa lay behind me and hug me.

The next morning I wake up feeling a bit better physically. The sickness has gone and I have most my energy back. I start getting ready at about 5pm into my dress and I do my makeup.

I come out the bathroom and larisa has left a note on the bed saying to meet her at the hall since I have to welcome people in with her as I'm a teacher.

I get to the hall and I smile when I see larisa in her dress. I make my way over to her. "mi amor..you look exquisite tonight...like you do every night.." I whisper in her ear so no one else hears.

She smiles at me and goes to pass me a drink "I put a bit of vodka in there...just how you like it". I shake my head "no thanks...I don't feel like drinking tonight..". She looks at me confused "love..are you ok? You never refuse a drink.?". "I'm fine..now let's get to dancing.." I say pulling her over to the dancefloor.

After about an hour of dancing I go to sit down outside the hall. I smile at Enid when I see her sat down. "Whoever invented heals its wrong in the head...I don't remember them hurting when I was pregnant with pugley or Wednesday" I say not listening to my own words.

"Your pregnant Mrs addams? Congratulations!" Enid says standing up and hugging me. "Shit...you weren't supposed to know that..." I say. "Know what?" I hear a voice ask.

I put my head in my hands when Enid says "that Mrs addams is pregnant" before walking out. I look up at larisa when she doesn't say anything. "Lara..I only found out yesterday.." I stand up and walk over to her.

"Is it mine or Gomez's?" She questions. "What?" I ask a bit confused. "Answer the question.." she says a bit more harshly. "I..i don't know...it depends on how far along I am...if I'm over 2 months its yours" I say picking at my fingers.

I breathe put a sigh of relief when she pulls me into a hug. We make our way back into the hall. It gets to the end and larisa whispers "time for the big finish..". I look towards her and spot Marilyn Thornhill stood on the other side of her.

A few minutes into the dance I feel something drip onto my head. I look up and notice drops of red dripping from the sprinklers. "Mi amor.." I whisper before it starts raining what looks like blood.

I watch as students scream and run. I giggle when a few slip over. I gasp when I nearly slip over. Larisa holds onto my waist to keep me steady.

I hear someone shouting my daughters name and I look over to see Marilyn stood next to her as her head shoots back up. I walk over to her and she says "Eugene's in danger" .

She runs out followed by Marilyn then me. I loose track of them and start wandering through the woods. I finally spot them and I run over.

My eyes go wide when I spot the body of my daughters friend. "Is he alive?" Marilyn asks. "Barely.." Wednesday says which causes Marilyn to look annoyed. Weird... I shrug it off and I hear sheriff galpin run over "Jesus...someone get him an ambulance".

I walk up to larisas office after giving a statement. I giggle when I see her sat at her desk in a new outfit. She looks over to me "oh love..your still covered in paint". I walk over to her desk and lean over it. "Did you find out who did this?" I ask, watching as she writes.

"Mayors son and some of his friends..the mayors gonna have a word with them" she says looking up at me. I nod and walk over to the mirror she has in her office. I huff when I see my hair is soaked and my outfit looks drenched.

"I'm gonna go shower...ill be back down in a bit.." I say smiling at her then walking out. I go to our room and shower.
___________________________________