Fight

___________________________________
Juliet

I get back to school at about 11pm. A car pulls up behind me and larissa gets out with Stacey. I watch as they hold hands and walk towards the school.

Larissa spots me at the door and they part. "Juliet..why are you out here..?" She asks. No jules?...not even a love. Ive had enough. "I..needed air" I say trying not to cry. Im still in pain after what just happened.

She hums. Stacey clears her throat. "Oh right..this is juliet..shes the principal." Larissa says. "And her wife.." I mutter out. Stacey's eyes go wide as if she's just realized im the woman they have been tiptoeing around.

"And this is Stacey.. shes one of the new teachers" larissa says. I look at larissa in the eyes " oh I know who she is..shes the woman you've been fucking behind my back". I can see her heart skip a beat.

"I..should...head inside" Stacey says as she tries to get past. "Oh no you dont..your fired..I want you to get your shit out my school" I say. I watch as Stacey burst out in tears and she runs inside.

"How did you find out?" Larissa asks. I notice her staring at my neck. Probably trying to look at the hand shaped bruise forming. "Bella..heard you talking to that..thats where she got the swearing from..she told me..then I've been following you when you were together and recording stuff just incase.." I say as tears start to roll down my face.

I take my phone out and send her all the photos and videos I took. She gets her phone out and looks at it confused. "Y..you tried to call me...10 times in a few seconds..what was wrong" she says as she looks at the things I sent. "Well..its a bit too late.." I say walking into the school.

We get to my office and I lock the door. "How long.." I ask. "It started a year before I came back..I...j..just needed a release...I tried to stop it but i couldn't.. " she says starting to cry.

I scoff "you don't get to cry larissa". "J..jules-" I interupt her. "NO..YOU DONT GET TO 'JULES' ME...YOUVE BEEN SNEAKING AROUND WITH SOME WOMAN WHILST IVE BEEN LOOKING AFTER OUR CHILD AND ACTUALLY DOING MY JOB.." I shout.

She goes to speak again but I stop her. "Just..fuck off and leave me the hell alone..." I say. "Love..you need someone with you..I need to know you will be safe..I.. im sorry..I was gonna break it off as soon as we got back.." she says coming over to me.

I pace back and forth infront of the fire place. "Larissa..I don't know if I can trust you after this..I don't know if I can trust anyone after tonight..I mean..whilst you were out on a breakup date with your fuckbuddy I was being raped by a pedophile and stalker.." I freeze. Shit I didnt mean to say that.

"You were raped..laylas out?" She says. I look down at my hand. She comes over and cups my face. "Love...is that what the bruise is...im so sorry...my phone was on silent a..and I didnt hear it.." she hugs me tight and I start to break down.

After a minute or two I push her away. "NO..YOU DONT GET TO DO THAT..." I shout. "Love...I said im sorry...ill do anything to get your trust back..just..please forgive me.." she says. I walk over and grab her phone from her. She watched as I text Stacey saying their done and it was a mistake. I then block and remove her number and give larissa her phone back.

"Y..you cheated on me larissa..I never thought you would do that to someone you say you love.." I say wiping my tears. She goes to speak but I stop her "im sleeping in wednesdays room tonight..ill tell them its a girls night or something..".

I get to wednesdays room holding a pillow and blanket. I knock and a half asleep Enid answers. "Principal w?..what are you doing here..its 1.30am.." she says. She turns their room light on and I hear my daughters groan.

She stares at me for a bit looking at the bruising on my neck and the redness under my eyes from crying. "C..can I stay here tonight..ill s..sleep on the floor.." I say trying not to cry again. She nods and let's me in.

I look over to wednesdays bed and shes sat up. Bella has her face covered with a blanket and shes fell asleep again. "Mother?..whats wrong..and whats that on your neck...is there someone I should kill..." she asks. I walk onto the balcony and signal for the girls to follow me.

Enid sits against the window and I sit on the wall. Wednesday stands and stares at me. "Larissa cheated on me...she has been for a while.." I say. Enid looks at me in shock "did Mrs weems hurt your neck?". "No..that was layla...her parents bailed her out till trial and she...raped me whilst I was on a walk...I tried calling larissa but she didn't answer" I say starting to cry again.

I see rage form in wednesdays eyes. "I shall kill larissa for this.." she says starting to walk away. I grab her arm to stop her "no killing my daughters mother please.." . Enid mumbles "im so sorry principal w...you..shouldn't have had to deal with that..".

"Enid...call me mother...your like a daughter in law to me..or atleast call me juliet.." I say smiling at her. "But if I was your daughter in law I'd have to be with your kid..." she says. "You and wednesday are shit at hiding things" I say. She smiles at me and looks towards wednesday.