"happy" new year

___________________________________
Juliet

Today is new years eve. The students have organised a party and I've allowed it to go on until midnight. Me and larissa decided that I would meet her downstairs as she had to go drop Bella off at gomezs. I put on a black dress with black heeled boots and a jacket.

 I put on a black dress with black heeled boots and a jacket

I walk out the bathroom and look towards the ghostly figure. "How do I look?" I question. "You got your aunts style" raylen says.

Raylen was the figure I saw a few days ago. Shes was a similar age to me when she died and she said she's here to protect me or something. She's also a past ancestor of mine.

"That doesn't help...do I look good...on a scale of 1 to 10..1 being hideous..10 being not gonna be able to walk hot..what am I?" I ask. She looks me up and down "id say 8.5..now go before your late". I nod and we leave.

Halfway down the stairs raylen pushes me towards the library. "Where are we going?" I ask. "Theres a book you need to find in here...its got something in it.." she says and I willingly go.

I'm currently searching shelves for the book. "Thats it!" Raylen says as I pick up a grey book. It looks about a million years old. I open it and start flicking through. I spot a drawing of a girl with straight black hair and a black dress. 'Witch trials 1666~ Raylen addams' is what it says under it. "Thats you?" I say.

"Whats who?" I hear a voice say. I quickly put the book back and I turn around when my wife puts her arms around my waist. "You look delicious jules...I could just devour you right now.." she says as she looks at my outfit.

" I've been told I look an 8.5 on a scale of 1 being horrendous and 10 being im not gonna be able to walk hot.." I wink at raylen as I say this. "Well I think you will definetly have accomplished 10 out of 10 by the end of the night.." I let out a breathly moan at this statement. I spot raylen bawk and she walks out.

"You know..I might just devour you right now.." she whispers to me. "You should...you havent ate yet tonight.." I say. Shes smiles at me. I watch as she drops to her knees and dissappears under my skirt. I moan out as she starts eating me out. Her tounge darts in and out of me as fast as it can. My hand grips onto what of larissas hair that I can get to .

Out the corner of my eye I spot something flash..like a camera. "D..id you s..seeee...t..that?" I moan out. "See what?" Larissa says pulling her mouth off me after she gives me an orgasm.

She pulls her head from under my dress and looks towards the doorway. "A phone flashed..like it was taking a picture..." I say. She shrugs "I don't have a clue..I was too busy pleasuring my food". I hit her over the head with the back of my hand.

We make our way to the party and everyone is there. I walk over to Enid and she smiles at me. "Happy New year miss W" she says. "Happy New year Enid...how things going with my daughter?" I ask smirking at her.

"What?..with Wednesday.. n..nothings going on..I promise.." she says with a blush on her face. "Sure..anyways I have to get back to my wife.." I say turning around and walking away.

I spot my wife at the food station and I go to walk towards her. Im stopped by one of my students. Layla Darby. Shes been near me whenever she can be for the last few weeks. Its irritating.

"Good evening Principal weems..you look amazing tonight..like you do every night may I add" she says grinning at me. I look up at the taller yet younger girl "good evening layla..how are you liking the party?".

"Its fun..better now your here" she says. I watch as her hand reaches to my cheek. She strokes her thumb over my cheek and smiles. I push her hand off "miss Darby...thats inappropriate...I suggest rethinking your actions...now i have to get to my wife". She looks at me annoyed as I squeeze past her.

I smile as I walk over to larissa. "Hey love..what was that?" She asks. "Oh it was just a student not respecting boundaries again" i say. I kiss her and a few people aww at us.

At the end of the party we are counting down to midnight. "5...4...3...2..1...HAPPY NEW YEAR-" everyone shouts. I look at larisa "happy new year lara..". "Happy New year love.." she says kissing me.

"Oh...fuck..harder lara.." i hear. My eyes grow wide when cctv footage is projected onto an empty wall. I watch as footage from mine and larissas intimate moments is replayed for all to see. As larissas back is facing the camera the person has zoomed in onto my face.

I stare in shock as the speakers continue to play out my moans. "Fuck...lara..oh shit...I.. im close..fuck.." Is all everyone hears as it shows my face scrunching up . The screen then flicks to cctv footage of me bent over my own desk. It flicks to a video of me and larissa in the library when she was eating me out and then a picture of it.

I hear larissa rush over to the projector and the dj as she tries to get it turned off. People start laughing as the video keeps playing. "Jeez...who knew principal weems was such a slag" I hear someone say. "I know right..I mean I would pay for her to do me like that though.." I hear another say.