fester

___________________________________
Juliet

I get back to the school at about 6pm. I go to check on Bella who's with Wednesday then I go to find larissa. I find her sat in my office drinking wine and filling in paperwork for me.

I walk in and quietly lock the door behind me. "Hey love...how did it go?" She asks without looking up. I say nothing and I take my shirt of so im left in a skirt and my bra. "Juliet- oh.." she says looking up at me.

I drop my skirt and walk around to her side of the desk. I stand with my legs on either side of her and take her face in my hands "thats not my name is it...". She looks at me confused. "What did you say to wednesday that I was called last week?" I ask.

She smirks "I didnt realise you likes being called that...mommy". I moan into her mouth as she kisses me. She pulls me down so I'm sat on her lap. I smile feeling her get hard under me. "Someone's needed this as much as I did" I say grinding onto her.

I stand up to let her pull her dress off. As shes about to pull it off there's a knock at the door. I groan and climb off larissa. She helps me get my clothes back on before I walk over to the door. "We are continuing this later.." I say before opening the door.

I look outside the door confused. "Theres no one here.." I say shutting the door. I scream as I turn around and come face to chest with a familiar bald man. "JESUS...FESTER?" I shout whilst hugging him.

"Love whos this?" I hear larissa ask. "I'm the one and only fester addams" he says walking over to larissa. I watch as he inspects her. "You picket a good one juliet" he says before turning to me.

I smile "thankyou fester..thats larissa...larissa this is gomezs brother". She nods. I look at gomes as he comes over to me. I stay still as he grabs my face, pulling at my lips to look at my teeth and pushing hair out my face.

He then pushes my hair around on my shoulders. "Somethings different...your cheeks are redder and your lips are fuller...and your hairs darker.."he says. He grabs my hand and looks at it then the other "youve changed the length you like your nails aswell...they are shorter..".

He gasps "your pregnant! I knew something was up". I stare at im in shock and so does larissa. "How did you know?" She asks as she pulls me so fester isn't as close to me. "Well those things I said were different changed when she was pregnant with Wednesday and pugsley..so I just jumbled it up" he says smiling.

"Added it up fester...promise me you won't tell anyone...we haven't even told wednesday and Bella yet" I say. "Woah woah woah...who is bella?" He asks. "Our daughter..did I forget to mention her?...shes nearly 4" I say.

"Why are you here?" Larissa asks sounding annoyed he interrupted us. "Well I wanted to see my niece since gomez told me she was here..but I didnt ask which room..then I heard you were principal so here I am" he says.

I take fester up to wednesdays room. I giggle when he shouts boo in students faces. We reach the door and I turn to him "be quiet..Bella should be asleep since its late for her". He nods and we sneak in.

I stare as I see wednesday stood watching Enid and Bella running around with a smile on her face. Bella and Enid are both covered in paint. I clear my throat and they stop. "Mother i-...fester?" Wednesday says smiling at him.

I watch as they talk whilst I clean up Bella and put her in bed. I notice Enid struggling to get paint out her hair so I walk over. "Need help?" I ask. She nods and passes me a wet cloth. I manage to get it out after 10 minutes. "Thankyou juliet" she says before walking over to wednesday. She places a kiss on her cheek before sitting down on the floor next to her chair.