Meeting the frumps

___________________________________
Juliet

I sit on the counter in the bathroom as larissa cleans and wraps my cuts up with bandages. "Please don't do this again...Its dangerous and me and Bella can't loose you.." she says with a serious look on her face.

I giggle slightly. "What?" She asks. "You being serious makes me laugh." I say jumping down off the counter. We go back to bed and I fall asleep straight away.

I wake up and get changed into a black long-sleeved dress. Larissa said she called all the students to the quad so I can talk to them. Im a bit nervous but I have to push that back.

I get outside and walk to an opening in the walkway. The students look at me as I get ready to speak. "Most of you..saw the events of last night..id like to apologise for that..i-" i start to say. Im interrupted by a student "who was it principal weems...the one who put the videos up?".

"Layla darby...shes..uh..been arrested for that and other things that I found on her phones. My office will be open from now so you can get your belongings back.." I say looking down at my hands.

I feel a hand being placed in mine and I look up at larissa. "If ANYONE speaks of this..you will be instantly expelled" she says before smiling.

We leave and go back to my office since I need to prepare for students from France coming tommorow. We sit in a comfortable silence before larissa speaks "I think you should go to therapy..theres a new therapist and students say she's good".

I roll my eyes at her. "I'm not getting therapy..I don't need it.." I say. "Yes you do..last night proved it.." she says. "NO I DONT LARISSA.." I shout at her. "DONT RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME JULIET" she shouts back.

"IM NOT GOING TO FUCKING THERAPY..IM NOT THAT FUCKED UP" i shout back. "WELL DONT COME TO ME CRYING.." she says.

Im about to say more but im interrupted by Bella running in and crashing into my leg. I look over to the door to see my dear sister walk in behind her. "Morticia?...I havent seen you in ages.." I say as I pick up my daughter.

Crap. Gomez must of told her about Bella. I havent told any of my family about my new family as they are judgy. And if they accept larissa and Bella they wouldn't stop going on about it. Especially my mother. Luckily morticia already knew about larissa.

"A little birdy told me your principal now..and have a kid...why didnt you tell me..and why wasn't I invited to the wedding?" She says before hugging me. "You know how the family are..I couldn't risk them not accepting larissa or Bella." I say sitting down at my desk.

"Juliet..they would adore Bella.. you know how much mother wanted you to give her another grandchild. " she says. I hum slightly.

"So what happened with gomez?" She asks whilst wandering around my office. "We...divorced..I fell out of love with him.." I say looking over to larissa who's playing with bella. "She wants me to go to therapy..thats what we were arguing about.." I say.

"Good..you need it" she says. I look up at her annoyed "I said no..I don't need it" . "Juliet..yes you do..with our family we all need it" she says. I nod slightly.

"Oh..and there's a family reunion in two days...the family expect you, gomez and the kids to be there..so I suggest bringing larissa instead of gomez and Bella too" she says. I sigh "do i have to go..". She nods at me.

Its now two days later. Today Is the family reunion. Gomez brought pugsley to nevermore so we can travel together. I'm sat next to larissa in the car. Wednesdays say opposite us with bella and pugsley is in the front.

My knee starts bouncing up and down as i look out the window. I feel a hand on my thigh and I look over to larissa. "Are you nervous love?" She says. I nod "I just want them to accept you and Bella.. they are gonna be mad we didnt have a big wedding..".

Walking into the door of my aunts house I look around at all the pictures. "Is that you as a kid?" Larissa says pointing to a photo of me at about 5. I nod. "You look just like Bella" she says.

I start to panic as I see my mother walk towards us. I squeeze larissas hand a bit and she rubs her thumb over my knuckles in a soothing way. My mother looks at the 3 year old in my arms "did you and gomez have another child and not tell me?...why are her eyes so blue?".

I notice her look over to larissa and then back at Bella. As Bella has aged she looks alot more like larissa. "This...Is belladonna..we call her bella" I say. I then squeeze larissas hand again "and this is..my...wife.." I say.

My mother looks at me in shock "you and gomez divorced? And why wasn't the family invited to the wedding?". I breathe out a sigh of relief "I.. fell out of love with gomez..and the wedding was a quick and small thing..only Wednesday was there..". She hums at me.

We walk to the dining room and I spot my cousins. I hate them. They act like bratty teenagers even though they are 22. They are triplet girls aswell. My mother points to where we are sitting and its opposite them. I sit down between Bella and larissa.

Amaris speaks to me first "youve put on alot of weight since I last saw you..and that was only 6 or 7 years ago.". "Thats what having kids does amaris..you would know if you could find a partner that will stay with you.." I say as I help Bella onto her seat. She scoffs at me and looks away.

Anastasia looks at my necklace."I want that..it would look better with my boobs that yours" she says. I giggle slightly "with your not even A cups?..doubt it". She looks at me annoyed.

That leaves the last and cruelest triplet aurora. She smirks at me "im surprised you don't have 10 kids to 10 different parents". She looks at larissa "did she tell you she had a new fuck buddy every 2 days in high-school.. well before she left it..no wonder she got pregnant at 18...shes such a slag".

My nails dig into the palms of my hands as I try not to say anything too bad. "Well shes stuck with me now and only me..and I doubt she was with that many people.." larissa says. She leans over to whisper in my ear "plus you get tires after 4 orgasms...I can't imagine you lasting..". A blush covers my face.