Hospital

___________________________________
Larissa

I freeze when there's nothing but silence on the other end of the phone. "jules...we are coming..please be ok.." I say getting up. I had my phone on speaker as I had just put the kids to bed.

Wednesday calls our next door neighbour who we are friends with and she rushes over to babysit. We get into the car and drive to nevermore.

We rush straight up to juliets office and I freeze when I see my wife laid with her head on her desk. In one hand is her phone and next to her other hand there is a letter opener. I walk closer and I spot blood pouring out of cuts on my wife's wrists.

"Oh my god.." I hear Enid say. "Enid c..call an ambulance" I say. I put my hand on juliets neck to check for a pulses " shes alive..but barely.". Wednesday rushes over and helps me move jules onto the floor. I sit her on my lap and her body slumps against me.

"I knew she wasn't ok.." I say with tears in my eyes. "Why did you leave her alone...WHY?" Wednesday shouts at me. "I..t..thought she would be ok..she was only alone for a few hours.." I mutter out as I stroke my thumb over juliets cheek.

I hear sirens outside and after a few minutes the door opens. Paramedics rush in and I spot a few students stood outside the door. They wheel her out on a stretcher and students watch as my wife is put in an ambulance.

__________
Juliet

I wake up to the sound of a machine beeping. I feel both my hands being held. I open my eyes slightly and spot wednesday on my left holding my hand. She has a few stray tears running down her face but her face remains straight. Enid sits next to her and is asleep on Wednesdays shoulder.

I look to my other side and larissa is holding my hand with her head on my lap. She has mascara running down her face and she had a hoodie and joggers on. Her hair is down which shows she must have just rushed out the house as she likes her hair being up when we are out.

I groan slightly as I feel a stinging in my arms. I look down and both are bandaged up. "Oh yeah..I nearly killed myself.." I whisper to myself. I look up and spot a familiar ghostlike figure. I smile at raylen before I hear a "your awake..".

I look down at my wife and I smile at her. "Who were you looking at?" Larissa says looking towards raylen. "No one.." I say. "You scared me love..I shouldn't have left you alone..I..im sorry" she says before kissing my hand.

"No..im sorry love..I was careless..if I had..died..you would have been alone..and the kids wouldn't have their mother.." I say trying not to cry. "We figured out whos been doing all of this.. it was those three boys..they have been excluded and arrested." Larissa says.

"Mother..your awake" I hear Wednesday say. I smile at her slightly "I am hun..im sorry for worrying you..again..". "Its..fine I suppose.." she says before squeezing my hand slightly. I look over to Enid. "You should get her home Wednesday.. poor kid hasn't slept.." I say. Wednesday nods and they leave.

I smile when larissa climbs onto the bed and cuddles into me. "Love...have you ever thought about..quitting "larissa asks. I look at her "why would you even say that..I can't quit..I want to be at that school until I'm made to leave..I can't imagine not working there". "I know hun...I just...thought it would reduce your stress"  she says as she plays with my hair.

I hear the hospital room door open and my sister walks in the room with gomez. "Oh my god...what happened juliet.." she asks rushing over to my bedside. "You would know if you didn't just poof for ages...you didn't even come to see me when I was found morticia.." I say.

"We have a valuable reason actually...we got married...and had our honeymoon in Bermuda.. and also.." morticia says removing her black fur coat. My eyes drop to her stomach. "YOUR PREGNANT?" I scream at her. "Mhm..due in 4 months..with twin boys" she says.

"SO WHILST I WAS AWAY GETTING KIDNAPPED AND RAPED YOU WERE GETTING PREGNANT WITH WHAT I SHOULD HAVE HAD..AND YOU MARRY MY EX HUSBAND" I shout at her.

I pull the wires out of my arms and I push myself out of bed. "A..AND THEN I TRY TO KILL MYSELF AND YOU COME HERE TO TELL ME THIS" I say walking towards her with my fists clenched.

Gomez stands infront of me so I can't get to morticia "calm down julie...we didnt mean to hurt you..". "CALM DOWN..THE FAMILY PROBABLY ADORES YOU...YOU HAVE THE HAPPY FIRST MARRIAGE..YOUR A STRAIGHT COUPLE AND YOUR HAVING HEALTHY TWIN BOYS.." I shout.

Tears run down my face as I push gomez out the way and I grab onto morticias shoulders. I slam her into a wall and I pull my arm back ready to punch her. I feel larissa gripping onto my arm and she pulls me off my sister.

A few nurses rush in and one says "we need to sedate her since she's being violent". I feel something being shoved into my neck and tiredness spreads through me. "NO DONT-" I hear the two women say as I pass out.