illness

___________________________________
Julieta

I look over to the clock as I get up "its 5.30..the party is in 30 minutes so we should get changed..". Larissa nods and we go up to my room.

Larissa puts on a white dress and ties up her hair. Enid said the themes formal so I decide to put on a green dress.

 Enid said the themes formal so I decide to put on a green dress

I walk out the bathroom and larissa puts her hands on my waist. "You look beautiful jules..shall we head down?" She says before kissing me. "Mhm..you look beautiful too love" I say grabbing onto her hand.

We get to the dance and nearly everyone is there. I hear a few gasps as larissa walks in behind me. I walk over to Enid "hey how's it going so far?". "Good..no spiked punch yet..so good" she says.

I notice her looking around. Her eyes brighten when wednesday walks over. Me and larissa both look at eachother when wednesday brushes a strand of hair out of Enids face.

At the end of the party im stood dancing with my wife. "I'm glad I'm back...I missed our little family.." she whispers in my ear. "I've missed you...I hope you don't mind gomez being bellas godfather.." I say whilst playing with the hair on the back of her neck.

"I'm glad he is love..hes perfect for our daughter is anything happened.." she says. I smile "she should be back tommorow night". Larissa nods and we continue dancing.

The next day I wake up laid in bed with larissa. "Morning love.." larissa says as I snuggle into her more. I hum as she runs her fingers along my naked back.

I cough slightly and sit up. "You ok love?" larissa asks rubbing my back. I nod not having the energy to speak. Her hand meets my forehead and she sighs "your ill..you should just stay in bed today..". I shake my head and stand up "no..I have things to do..".

I walk into the bathroom and shove a dress on. On my way out larissa tries to convince me to stay in my room but I ignore her.

Its now 1pm and im sat marking tests. I've started to feel worse over the last few hours but I choose to ignore it. My office door opens and larissa walks in. "come here.." I mumble and she follows my instructions.

I point to the floor and she looks at me confused. "Kneel down.." I say. She does as I say and puts her hands on my thighs. I sit myself up a bit and I pull my thong down. I lift my dress above my hips before sitting back down again.

"Love..as much as I wanna do this..your ill.." larissa says. She tries to stand up but I put my legs over her shoulders "please baby...it will help me concentrate..". She shakes her head and gets up.

"Why won't you touch me...you havent touched me in forever.." I whine out. She walks over to my window to look at the snow. I sit on my desk and look at her. "Love...I touched you last night..and I told you..your ill" she says sending me a small smile.

I huff and turn around. I hear a sigh come from larissa then silence. I pick up my glass of wine and take a sip out of it. I gasp when I'm bent over. My glass flies out my hand and the wine covers the desk.

I feel larissa fill me up and she starts thrusting in and out of me. "Fuck larissa..I thought you said-..." I let out a loud moan as she keeps fucking me. "I gave in..your too hot to ignore.." she says. I feel a familiar bubble build up inside me and a stream of moans leaves .

An hour later we have finally finished. Larissa sits in my chair and I collapse onto her. I struggle to keep my eyes open as she dresses me then herself. "Oh love...I forgot your not well.." she says.

I bury my head into her shoulder as she picks me up and takes me upstairs. I hear whispers as she carries me through the halls. We get to wednesday and enids room and larissa puts me on wednesdays bed.

"Why does my mother look like death?" Wednesday questions. I open my eyes slightly and watch as Wednesday gets up from enids bed and walks over to me. "Shes ill..I have to go get your sister from your father so watch her whilst im gone." Larissa says.

I'm now alone with the two girls. I sit up and look around the room. Everything looks more colourful than before and when I focus on things my eyesight makes it throb.

I look over to wednesday and shes sat at her typewriter again. I look over to Enid and shes staring at me with a confused look on her face. "Mrs w?..are you ok...you keep looking around weird.." she asks. I nod slightly and lay back down.

As I roll over to face the wall I notice a transparent figure of a girl stood there. I scream and jump up. "WHO IS THAT?" I shout pointing at the girl. "Whos who?" Wednesday asks looking over to me. "T..THE GIRL...YOU DONT SEE HER?" I say still staring at her.

Wednesday shakes her head. The figure puts her finger over her mouth to tell me to shut up. I nod slightly and mutter "s..sorry..I was imagining it..". They hum and Enid helps me back onto the bed.

An hour later in laid staring at the figure. Shes not moved much. I smile when the door opens and my daughter runs in covered in icecream. "Mommy gave me icecream " she says before running to wednesday.

We end up getting back to our room at about 7 and I fall asleep straight away.