Cheating and torture

___________________________________
Juliet

Halfway through the meal I notice Bella struggling to cut her steak. "Need help baby?" I ask and she nods. As im cutting her steak I hear aurora say "her kids not even that pretty..plus she doesn't speak..". I go to speak but Bella does. "I do speak bitch" she shouts.

I look at her as it goes quiet. I hear an offended gasp come from aurora. "Did you seriously get offended by a three year old calling you a-" Wednesday says. "Dont repeat it Wednesday" I say.

I stand up and pick up Bella. "Fucking dickhead" I hear her say then she starts laughing. "Bella!" I say as we walk towards the bathroom. I sit her on the counter and she smiles at me.

"Where did you learn those words...they are bad words" I say. "Mommy said dem when she was arguing on de phone wid a girl" she says. I smile at her not being able to say the th sound but it fades when my brain processes what she said.

She was arguing with a girl..larissa doesn't have any friends and she doesn't speak with her family. "Did she say the girls name sweetheart?" I ask. "She said Stacey or someding..dey were talking about mommy sneaking to have a sleepover."  She says whilst playing with a tap.

"What exactly did mommy say?" I say starting to worry. "Can I say the bad words?" I nod. "She said don't be a bitch stacey..I can't just keep sneaking into your room on a night when your here...aslong as your not a fucking dickhead..den dey laughed and hung up" i stand and listen.

Is she cheating on me...with who?....it must be the teacher from her other school if she said when this Stacey comes. They all arrive tommorow...ill just have to watch them.

We go back into the dining hall and I sit back next to larissa. I stay quiet and after 10 minutes she speaks to me. "Love..everything ok..you've been quiet since you and Bella got back.." she says putting her hand on my thigh.

I push her hand off and she looks at me confused. "I'm...just stressed...and tired..hey..do you think you could give Stacey sweeny a tour tommorow..shes one of the teachers from your school..I have paperwork to do" I say. My heart drops as I see a shocked look cover her face. She mutters out nervously "y..yeah..uh..sure".

We leave the reunion an hour later. On the drive back i only spoke to my kids. If I spoke to larissa something might slip out. I didnt speak to her all night either. And if she asked I said I was tired.

The next day I help new students to their rooms. Most of them ok with their dormmates and some didnt but oh well. I decide to follow Stacey sweeny and larissa around for the rest of the day. So thats what I'm currently doing.

They walk around the corner and into the library and I stand in the door way. I watch and make sure they don't see me. I watch as they break out into a full on makeout session. I watch as larissa slides her hand under Stacey's dress and begins to finger her.

I pull out my phone and take a picture for future needs. I quickly walk back to my office so I don't cry infront of students. Shes cheating on me? Why? How long has this been going on..

I end up crying to the point it makes me sick. Or atleast I hope thats why I was sick. I hope I'm not getting a sickness bug..that wouldn't be helpful.

Its now 1am and im laid in bed "asleep" with larissa next to me. I hear her get up and she sneaks out the room. I wait for a minute then I follow her. I stand outside Stacey's room and listen as loud moans come from the room. I record them then I go back to my room.

For the next week or two I record and take evidence of larissas cheating. I havent actually had a conversation with this Stacey yet as I've been avoiding them. Im still being sick and its happening even when I'm not crying.

Its 8pm and larissas still out with "friends". Bella wanted to stay with Wednesday tonight and I said yes. I decide to go outside the front of the school for fresh air as I'm feeling woosy again. I end up getting in my car and driving to jericho so I can walk around.

I gasp as I'm pulled down an alleyway. I look up and I freeze as I spot my stalker. "Layla..w..what are you doing here..why aren't you in prison.." I say with a shakey voice.

She pushes me against a wall. I look at her face. She's staring at me with a crazy look in her eye. She has a sick smile on her face. "Well my dear..my parents bailed me out until trial...fancy bumping into you here...im not happy about you getting me arrested" she says. I watch as she runs her fingers through my hair.

I try to speak but nothing comes out. Tears run down my face as she attaches her mouth to mine. I don't kiss back as she invades my mouth with her tounge. Her hand plays with the belt that holds my skirt up. I try to push her off as she lets my skirt drop to the floor.

"This is your punishment for what you did..you should of just left your wife and got with me instead..then you wouldn't be punished..would you dear.." she says as she slides her hand into my pants. She pulls them down and pushes her fingers into me.

I get a burst of energy and I punch her. I pull my skirt up and run off whilst trying to buckle it. I get my phone out my bag and try to call larissa. Straight to voicemail. I keep trying as footsteps get closer to me.

I cry out as I feel layla grab me again. She pushes me back against a wall and resumes what she was doing. After shes done fingerings she pulls her pants down and uses me to get rid of her boner.