Caught

___________________________________
Juliet

A few months have passed. 7 actually. Larissa convinced me to go on sick leave for a while whilst we try to get my head in a better place. I stay at home with the kids and Wednesday and Enid whilst larissa works. She comes home and we have a family meal before putting the kids to bed.

Today is my first day back at work. Larissa wakes up earlier so she can take the kids to school and daycare. I get changed and shove a shirt and skirt on. By the time I'm finished getting ready larissa is back.

She comes into our room as im tying my hair up and wraps her arms around my waist. "You look beautiful my love.." she says kissing down my neck. I smile at her in the mirror. Her hands gets lower on my waist and start to move towards my front.

"Larissa.." I groan put whilst staring at her. She moves her hands to the bottom of my skirt and starts to play with it "can I...we have ten minutes to spare..". "Are you sure you could get it done in that time?" I tease her slightly. "I could get it done twice" she says pulling her dress down along with her boxers.

"We will see" I mutter out as she lifts my skirt and pulls my thong down. She bends me over slightly as she pushes into me. I let out loud moans as she thrusts into me. I feel myself getting closer as she repeatedly hits the spot that makes my knees go weak.

"Oh fuck-...lara I.. im" I moan out. "Come for me mommy.." she whispers in my ear as she keeps thrusting into me. She doesn't stop after my first orgasm. Her head tilts back as she uses me to bring herself closer.

We freeze when we hear the door open and Wednesday and Enid plop themselves onto our bed. "Hey we were wondering if-....what are you two doing?!" Enids tone changes as she notices what we are doing. Or specifically who larissas doing.

The two girls look at us in disgust as larissa pulls out of me and pulls her dress back up. She helps me pull my thong back up and sorts my skirt out. "We are...so sorry...we didnt expect you to just barge in like that.." larissa says as I try to get my breathe back.

"I can't get the image out of my head...its like a good dream...truly terrifying.." Wednesday says. "I never thought of you being the type to...do that..now thats all I can think of.." Enid says. "Well how else would we have had milo and bella...a dance?" I mutter with a small smile on my face.

"Ew-...im going back to our room" Enid says standing up and running out. "We were going to ask if we could come with you today" Wednesday asks. "Sure..were leaving in 2-" I start to say but larissa cuts me off. " 5 minutes" she says winking at me.

"Ew...keep it in your pants.." Wednesday says as she walks out. I chuckle and turn around to larissa. She smiles at me and pushes me down onto the bed. We don't waste any time and we get back to what we were doing.

"Make...sure to..pull out" I say through my moans. She nods and keeps thrusting into me. "I...dont fancy having a newborn a..at 41.." I mutter out. I feel a familiar knot form in my stomach "fuck im cumming lara".

Her thrusts start to get sloppy "your...so tight love". I watch as her face scrunches up as she reaches her orgasm. She watches as she pulls out of me and a look of panic covers her face. Most..well all of her cum hits the bedsheets and she looks up at me.

"Whats wrong..." I ask her sitting up a bit. "I...may have pulled out too late.." she says trying to get her breath back. I punch her on the arm "Lara!...I said to pull out...if I get pregnant im not keeping it..". She nods and helps me up. I go to pee and fix my hair before we go downstairs.

We go downstairs and Enid and Wednesday are sat on the sofa. "So when should I expect another brother or sister?" Wednesday asks. "Never..I wouldn't be able to handle one at my age." I say.

We get in the car and sit in silence on the way to nevermore. When we get there I step out the car and everyone looks at me like im dead or something. I look down as larissa places a hand on my lower back. "Keep your conversations about yourselves" larissa shouts as she takes me to my office.

For the rest of the day I hear things like "shes back?" And "didn't she try to kill herself.". I havent seen larissa much today so as I'm free last lesson I decide to go watch her lesson.

I arrive 10 minutes into the lesson and I stand at the door. After a few minutes a student notices me "Mrs weems...principal weems is at the door". Larissa looks over to me and smiles. She comes to the door and steps out.

"Do you need anyone love?" She asks whilst pushing a hair from my face. "Well I need you..but that can wait till later..I wanted to come watch your class since I haven't seen you all day" I say. She leans down and kisses me. "Sure...come in love" she says opening the door.

I sit in the back corner next to a student. My sleeves roll up a bit and they stare at my scarred arms. "Eyes to yourself miss thompson" I hear larissa say. I look up at her and give her a small smile.

"I..I'm sorry Principal weems..I just.." she stops talking and puts her hands under the desk. I look at her and watch her cautious movements through the class. At the end I place my hand on her shoulder to stop her from leaving. "Grace...can you come with me to my office" I ask. She nods but I spot panic fill her face.

We get to my office and I shut the door behind her. She sits down infront of my desk and pulls her sleeves over her hands. I sit down and think of how to approach this. "Grace...show me.." I mutter.

She nods and pulls her sleeves up. I sigh and pull my creme out my drawer that I used on my cuts. I walk over to her and I kneel down. I gently coat her cuts in the creme then I place a bandage over them. "come to me if you need help Grace...I'm here for any student to talk to.." I say before sending her away.