Feeling down

(Juliets outfit^)

___________________________________
Juliet

Its now 1am and I'm layed on my bed staring at the ceiling. I look over to Larisa's bed and quickly turn my head back when I notice her looking at me. "Whats wrong darling..." I hear her whisper. I stay quiet hoping she thinks I fell asleep.

"Jules?" I hear her ask whilst sitting up. I keep looking towards the ceiling as I speak "it's nothing...its just..i'm a bit overwhelmed from today..". I hear her hum "well...do you want to talk about it..". "N..no...ill be fine.." I say smiling at her slightly before rolling to face away from her.

I gasp slightly when I feel tears running down my face. I havent cried since i was a child...and that was when my father died. I put my hand over my mouth to muffle my sobs.

I must have cried myself to sleep because the next thing I remember is waking up to larisa shaking my arm lightly. "Wake up jules..its 8.30..classes start in just under an hour" she says as I sit up. I hum slightly not being in the mood to talk.

I get up and shower before shoving a dress and some makeup on. I walk out the bathroom and larisa looks at me concerned "are you ok? You look tired". I nod slightly and walk out the door with her behind me.

We get to the room I'm teaching in and larisa walks in first. "Ladies and gentlemen..as you know your last teacher left for..reasons..so you will have a new teacher...this is Mrs Addams" she says as I stand behind her.

I notice Wednesday and smile as her but she ignores me. Larisa leaves after a minute or 2 and I start to teach. "I'm going to go around and ask you each a question just so I know what you learnt last..please state your name before your answer" I say walking over to a young man's desk.

I point to the boy "When was the school founded..". He looks up from his page and smiles at me "I'm eugene miss and I believe it was 1791". I nod "correct".

I notice a boy trying to get wednesday to talk to him and I spot the annoyed look on her face. "You..young man...what was the question I just asked" I say walking over to the table. "Uh...how many rooms are there?" He says with a questioning tone.

"Name..and are you asking me or telling me" I say staring into his soul. "Xavier...and I'm telling you" he says sounding a bit more confident. "Well...your wrong...now i suggest leaving my daughter alone and concentrating on your studies.." I say walking away.

The rest of the day goes smoothly although my mood doesn't brighten. It seems to get worse. Its now 10.30pm and im sat at my desk with some of my old classical music playing whilst marking some books. Yet again I'm crying. I don't know why I don't think..

Maybe its because my family is split up. Maybe its because the school has brought back a lot of memories...both good and bad. Maybe I'm just overwhelmed at the new atmosphere. Or maybe its because I'm stuck in a marriage where I'm unhappy.

"Mother?...". I look up and spot wednesday stood at the door. I lean over and turn my music off. I wipe my tears away before looking over to her "Yes?...what are you doing here this late..".

"I was coming back from the bathroom when I saw your light was on..why are you crying?...you know i think tears don't help anything.". I smile at her slightly "its nothing...I'm just marking some things before I have to go sleep in a room with principal weems" .

She nods at me but has that familiar murderous look on her face. "Wednesday...don't do anything stupid...now bed" I say standing up and walking over to the door. She nods and I watch as she walks down the hall. I shut the door behind her and go to sit back down.

10 minutes later I'm crying again with my music on. I gasp when I feel hands on my shoulders. I lean back in my chair as the hands start to massage my shoulders. "So wednesday wasn't lying...you are crying" I hear larisa say. I close my eyes and hum slightly trying to concentrate on her speaking.

"Whats wrong love..and don't lie to me.." she says kissing over where she is massaging. "I..don't know...thats the problem..." I say as she moves her lips to the front of my collar bones. I let out a whimper as she starts to leave a hickey.

My eyes shoot open as I come to my senses. I push larisa away and I stand up "no...larisa..I'm...m..married.." I say the last word a bit quieter. "Thats the problem isn't it...you aren't happy...I saw the way you were when he spoke...and when he called you nicknames " she says.

I stay silent. I can't admit to it...I just can't. Larisa tilts my chin up so I'm looking at her "jules-". I cut her off "no larisa..I'm not doing this...". "Love..you can't stop the truth" she says putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Fine" I spit out " I don't love Gomez...I did for the first few months of our relationship..but now its 18 years later and I don't...I wish I stuck with you..now I'm stuck in a marriage with a husband who loves me to bits.".

I gasp when her mouth crashes into mine. It brings back so many memories. All the nights we snuck out together. All the nights behind the greenhouse.

I stand on my toes and pull her in further. I smile when she lies me up and lays me across my desk. Her hands run along the bottom of my skirt " may I?". I nod quickly " p..please lara..". I gasp as she slides a finger into me.

She slowly adds another finger as I feel my walls clench around her. "f..fuck mi amor...I..I'm- " I struggle to get out. "Cum for me love" I do as she say whilst letting out a stream of moans.

She lets me ride out my high before pulling her fingers out of me. "How was that love?" She asks helping me up. I watch as she sits on my desk chair and pulls me onto her.

I smirk when I feel her little 'friend' under me. "I forgot about that.." I say. "Id let you use it but I don't have any protection on me " larisa says looking disappointed. "I'm on the pill...so we should be ok " I say getting off her.

I help her pull her skirt off then I climb ontop of her. After a while of riding her we both reach our high. I feel her release inside of me and I let out a shakey breathe.

We go back to our room and I end up layed in her bed with her. I soon fall asleep after playing with her hair.
___________________________________