love?

___________________________________
Juliet

I

ts been 2 months since milo came home. Hes 6 months old now. Hes started attempting to crawl now and he keeps trying to say mama and momm"  I went back to work 6 weeks ago and its been fine up to now. Larissa stays at home with milo for half of the week and the other half he stays in my office with me.

Me and larissa haven't really had sex since I had milo. Theres been a few times when we've been in spicy makeout sessions and I thought she would take it further. But she hasn't. I havent asked her about it either because I didnt wanna start an argument.

Larissas downstairs making dinner whilst im putting milo to bed. I go into our room and put on a pair of red lingerie. I put on a red robe over it and head downstairs.

I go into the kitchen and larissa is stood with her back to me. I untie the robe and let it hand off my arms. "Hey love..food will be done  in 20 minutes" she says. I hum. "Its your birthday next week..what do you wanna do for it?" She asks. "I don't know.. family meal possibly?" I say waiting for her to turn around.

After a while I start to get impatient. "Larissa.." I say. "Mhm...oh ill book that restaurant we had our aniversary meal at" she says still not turning around. "Larissa would you just look at me" I hiss.

She turns around and her eyes drop down to my body. I walk over to her and grab her face "if you don't fuck me tonight ill have to do it myself..". Her lips meet mine as she pushes me against the counter.

Her lips make her way down my neck leaving hickies all over. I pull her joggers down then her pants. She pushes herself into me and thrusts in and out. One of her hands pulls out one of my boobs. She cups it and runs her finger over the nipple. I let out a soft moan at the sensation.

Her other hands moves down to my clit and rubs over it. "O..oh f..fuck..lara...I.. im cumming" I moan out as I reach my orgasm. Her thrusts slow down and she pulls out and releases on my stomach.

She drops to her knees and I look down at her. "You look pretty...on your knees for mommy.." I say which makes her smile. Her tounge darts in an out of me.

My hand grips onto her hair and I grind onto her mouth. She lets out a groan which adds to the pleasure. I let out a stream of moans as I reach my 2nd orgasm. She stands up and looks at me with a smile on her face.

"I enjoyed that suprise.." she says. I point to her mouth "you have some of my cum around your mouth". I pull her face down towards me and I lick it off before kissing her.

"Dinners burnt...ill have to order something then we can watch TV in bed...that sound ok?" She asks me. I nod "ill go have a bath whilst we're waiting". I run upstairs and run myself a bath.

I wake up to the tv still on but on silent and the empty pizza box on the end of the bed. I look up at my sleeping pillow. I look at my phone and see its only 4.23am. I notice a text from wednesday. I open it and shes sent me a news article.

I sit up on larissa when I read the headline. 'Rapist and pedophile escaped from prison'. Bellow it there is a picture of layla and a picture of her running from the prison on cctv.

"Whats wrong love?" I hear a sleepy voice ask. "L..layla escaped.." I mutter as I lay back down. "She what!? How?" Larissa asks shocked. "It says a gate was left open and she ran out of it..she was last seen on cctv heading towards jericho.." I mutter the last part out.

"We will be fine love..we have a brilliant security system..no ones getting in." She says kissing my head. I hum and try to fall asleep again.

After 10 minutes I hear crying from milos room. Larissa groans starting to sit up. "Ill get him love..ill bring him in here if he doesn't settle" I say getting up.

I walk into milos room and hes sat up in his cot crying. I pick him up and rock him a few times "shh...its ok milo..". I look up and see a figure in the reflection of the window.

I turn around and gasp when I see layla stood behind me. "Hey baby..I havent seen you since you put me in prison" she says smiling at me with a sick smile. "W..why are you in my house" I ask with a shakey voice.

I keep tight hold of milo. "I came to take whats mine...come with me and there will be no harm to that munchkin there" she goes to grab milo from me but I stop her.

"F..fine" I say turning around to put him in his cot. "Ah ah...bring the baby with you" she says smiling at me. I hesitate but I do what she says.

I watch as she writes a note before she takes us outside. She grabs the car keys on the way out and tells me to put milo in his seat. Her hand lands on my thigh as I sit in the front seat. I look at it in disgust.

__________
Larissa

I get up when I notice juliet still hasn't come back to bed. "Love?" I say walking into milos room. Shes not here. I spot a note on the cot.

To larissa,

I've took Miles and left. I don't love you anymore. I won't tell you where we are.

From juliet

I stare at the note. Thats not juliets writing...and she would be more formal than that. And she wouldn't call milo miles..we have only ever called him milo.

That bitch took my wife and son.