home

___________________________________
Juliet

I wake up to the sun shining on my face. I look down at the arm around my waist. I've been stuck with layla for just over 6 months. She made me dye my hair ginger to make me look different so no one would know it was me. She cut her hair shorter too. She moved us to London as she thought it would be "safer".

Milos 1 now. Hes walking and hes even calling me mama. He can also say a few other words. He looks exactly like larissa and hes the twin of Bella. He has bright blue eyes and blond hair. I miss my daughters, son and wife incredibly. Milo didn't even get to meet pugsley or Bella.

Today laylas letting me take milo to a play centre. She said she would sit in the cafe to make sure we don't get away too easily. We get there and I walk over to the reception area.

"Hi..can I have a space for the play centre" I ask. " names?" The woman asks. I freeze. Its the first time I've been asked for my name. "Juliet weems and this is miles weems" I say quietly so layla doesn't hear. The woman types them into the system and her eyes go wide when it pops up on her screen that we have been reported as being kidnapped.

On our way put of the play centre I notice a group of police stood with the woman from before. They look over to us and layla grabs my hand. "What did you do you bitch" she whisper shouts as she rushes me into the car. "N..nothing.." I say.

We get back to the apartment and she starts shouting at me. I put headphones on milo so he can't hear. "YOU TOLD THEM YOUR NAMES DIDNT YOU...YOUR NOT MEANT TO DO THAT" She screams at me.

I gasp as her hand meets the side of my face. She hit me? She never does that..she says she would never hurt me. The furthest shes gone is either raping me or locking me in a room for multiple hours. My cheek seems to bruise immediately.

I grab milo and rush to the bedroom when I hear the door being broken down and a few windows being smashed. I sit on the bed under the cover with milo. " what doing mama?" He asks. "W..were playing a game bud" I say trying not to cry. I hold onto milo tighter as the cover is pulled off us.

I look up when I feel a hand touch my shoulder. There's a ton of police officers in the room and one of the women has her hand on my shoulder. "You must be juliet...and is this milo?" She asks. I nod and stand up. "Your safe hun...we will notify your family that we have you.." she says as she helps me into the back of her police car.

__________
Larissa

I'm sat in the living room with Wednesday and Enid. I let them move in with me 4 months ago since they had finished school and it was lonely here. Bella is upstairs in bed.

"Have you heard anything?" Wednesday asks. I shake my head "no...its been 6 months..surely someone's spotted them..". Enid looks up from her coffee "we..just have to stay hopeful..".

An hour later my phone rings. I look at the caller id and it says its the police. "Pause the tv" I say throwing the remote to Enid.

I answer the phone and I burst into tears when I hear the detective handling the case say "we have them larissa...they are in London...we are putting them on a plane now with a few officers with them". "Y..you found them?...h..how" I say.

The detective explains everything to me. I look up and the girls are smiling at me. I hang up the phone and get up "Wednesday call your aunt and tell her to meet us at the airport...Enid get bella".

I stand staring at the gate waiting for any sign of my wife and son. Wednesdays stood next to me holding an asleep Bella with Enid leaning on her shoulder.

I spot 3 police officers walk out of the gate. Behind them there is a small pale ginger woman. She looks like she's lost weight quickly and she's holding a little boy. "Is that them?" Enid asks. "I think so..she looks so different.." I say.

Juliet looks up from the floor and her eyes meet mine. She passes the policewoman next to her milo and runs to me. I feel her tears soak through my shirt as she jumps into my arms. "I've got you love..and I'm never letting go" I say hugging her tight.

I put her down and the policewoman passes her milo back. "Milo...this is mommy" she says pointing at me. He leans over to me for me to hold him.

__________
Juliet

I move over to wednesday and Bella. I crouch down to bellas hight and she hugs me "where did you go mama..you disappeared..". "I...went away for a while..but im back now.." I say kissing her head.

I stand up and I smile when wednesday hugs me. "You said you wouldn't worry me again..you lied..I don't like that" she says. "I'm sorry hun.." I say smiling at her.

Her eyes move up to my hair "you need to sort that out". "I know.. I don't like it either...I was thinking bright pink" I joke. She looks at me in disgust. "I was joking..jeez" I say.

I look over to Enid and shes half asleep. She hugs me and after a few seconds I hear quiet snores. "Did she just fall asleep?" I ask and Wednesday nods.

I notice larissa looking around confused. "Whats wrong mi amor?" I ask. "Morticia isn't here with pugsley..Wednesday called them" she says. "Oh...I mutter looking down at Enid.

Wednesday takes Enid off me and I lean onto larissa. We walk to the car and larissa helps me get milo in. Im about to get in the car when she stops me "whats wrong?". "Morticia didn't show up...and more importantly she didn't bring pugsley.."I say sounding disappointed.

She cups my face with her hand "im sure she has a valuable excuse love..". I nod. She kisses me and I lean against the car. Her tounge brushes over my bottom lip and I allow her access.

I hear a knock on the window in the back seat and I look at Wednesday. She sticks her finger in her mouth and fake gags. I laugh and sit in the car. "You two promised me I'd see none of that when you got married." She says. "I know and we are sorry.." larissa says.