principal weems?

___________________________________
Juliet

Its been 2 years since my loving wife died. Wednesdays now in her last year of school. Her and Enid have been helping alot with a now 2 year old Bella through the last few years.

I was made principal of nevermore after larissa died. Its been tough. Every morning I drop Bella off at the daycare in jericho. On the night Wednesday picks her up at 5.30 and brings her up to my office.

Its now December 20th. Thats 5 days till Christmas. Christmas hasn't been the same without larissa. I leave it to the students to decorate for Christmas as I can't be bothered with it. I don't put up with any nonsense at this time either. Last week I excluded two boys for breaking into my office to try decorate it.

I look over to the clock and see its 5.15pm. At 5.20 i have a vice principal from another school for outcasts in France coming to talk about combining our schools. If I agree they would move their teachers and students here.

I look over to the clock again and its 5.21. Shes late. I don't know her name but she should know I don't like people being late. I hear a knock at the door...a confident one. "Come in" I grumble out keeping my head down and continuing with my work.

I hear heels clicking along my floor and they stop infront of my desk. "Your late..I don't appreciate that..miss..?" I spit out. "Weems..larissa weems." She says in a familiar voice.

I look up at her. Larissa...no...she died. Wednesday watched her die and her body being carried away. It might just be a sibling I never met...right?

"Miss weems..I hope in future meetings you won't be late again..now sit down so we can start...you only have.." I say looking up at the clock " 7 minutes". She nods at me and sits down.

"Why do you believe joining our school would be...successful?" I say looking her up and down. "Well...your schools alot more successful...and with you taking us on it would increase your reputation" she says smiling at me.

I notice her looking around and she goes to say something but stops herself. "What is it?" I ask. "Well...why is it that the rest of the school looks like Santa's workshop...and then your office looks like krampus took over..principal weems" she says looking around at the dark room.

"And its freezing in here...I can see your breathe love.." she says standing up and walking to the window to close it. I look at her in shock. "I don't know who you are but I don't appreciate you coming in here..impersonating my dead wife..and then insulting my office.." I stand up and point in her face as I shout at her.

I look over to the door as it opens and I hear tiny feet running to me. I step away from the woman and pick up my daughter "Bella.. how was your day my love?". Wednesday walks in and shock covers her face as she spots "larissa".

"Mother...is that larissa..shes dead?" She says. I watch as she walks over and flicks the womans shoulder "do I need to dispose of it?" .

"Ow...and no you don't need to..its me..I got treatment at a Well experienced hospital...I faked being dead so Marilyn could be dealt with.." larissa says. Her eyes don't leave our daughter as she speaks "I stayed in France to start up a school system like this..I wanted you all to be safe" .

"

You didn't even think to try contact me?..lara I needed you..I still do.." I say which brings tears to my eyes. I hear the door open and Enid walks in "mrs w..are you coming to the chri-...Principal weems?". I watch as Wednesday drags her further into the room and covers her mouth with her hand.

"Thats principal weems" larissa says pointing to me as I compose myself "im just..Mrs weems..hopefully vice principle weems soon". "Does this mean Principal W will be Christmasy again?" Enid says jumping up and down.

"Enid..just because my wife Rose from the dead doesn't mean everythings back to normal." I say sitting down in my seat. I sit Bella down on my lap and give her a pen and paper. "Thank you mama" she says grinning at me.

"But can I decorate in here..its so dull" Enid says with a desperate look on her face. "If you leave ill let you decorate the fireplace and put up a tree" I say which recieves a grin. "Ooo...can you come to the Christmas party tommorow aswell?" She asks. I look at her and say in a harsh tone "Enid.. dont push it". She nods and Wednesday pushes her to the door. "Ill think about it" I say as she leaves.

I look up and larissas staring at me "what now?". "Your good at this...you've managed to juggle me being gone..a school..a toddler and enid" I smirk slightly when she singles out Enid. "Theres that smile i love and have missed.." she says. I hum as she kisses my cheek then Bellas.

"Your my mommy" Bella says looking up at larissa. "Thats right beautiful.." she says smiling at us. I see her eyes fill up and I look down to hide my emotions.

Its now 11pm. Bellas asleep on the sofa and im sat on larissas lap whilst I finish up my work. I smile when she buries her face in my neck "I missed you". "Me too love.." I say.

The door opens and Wednesday steps in. She looks over to her sister and says "ill take her to my room for the night". I nod and she lifts Bella up.