Family

(Juliets outfit^)

___________________________________
Juliet

Its been about 8 months since I arrived at nevermore. Wednesday has made a few friends and so have I. Larisa and I are still sneaking around as well.

Today is parents weekend. That means pugsley, morticia and Gomez are coming to see us which I'm not really looking forward to.

I'm sat on Larisa's desk in her office and we're talking. "What time are you doing your speech thing" I say as she comes and stands between my legs. "In about 10 minutes." She says running her hands up and down my thighs "oh..so we have time" I say leaning in to kiss her.

We are in the middle of a makeout/ finger fucking session when someone knocks at the door and it flies open. Larisa quickly pulls her fingers out of me and moves away from me. I turn around and spot wednesday at the door.

"Is everyone here?" Larisa asks as we walk over to the door. "Uh..yeah..mother..may I talk to you.." Wednesday asks. I nod and larisa leaves the room. "I have a question..are you and principal weems having an affair?" I look at her in shock.

"What- how-" I stutter. "Its obvious..shes flirty when she comes into lessons...and I just walked in on your activities." She says stating the obvious. "Y..yeah..we are...dont tell anyone...I can't risk Larisa loosing her job and your father finding out " I say and she nods.

"So...Will you divorce him...if so im staying with you" she says. "I- no-...its frowned upon in our family...I can't" I say. She hums and we walk out the room. We get outside and I go stand next to the other teachers as larisa speaks.

I spot wednesday with our family and I walk over to them. "Julie my love...how have you been" Gomez says taking my hand. I cringe at what he calls me. "I've...been good..how is pugsley doing without wednesday there?" I say looking towards our son. "He misses his mother and sister terribly...but he's ok" he says.

I walk over to my sister and she hugs me "Juliet..its good to see you again". I smile at her as she pulls away from the hug. "Its lovely to see you too morticia..i-" I'm interrupted when I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Morticia frumpy...i haven't seen you since you left nevermore" larisa says with a grin on her face. I smile slightly when her thumb rubs comforting circles on my shoulder. Morticia notices this and gives me a questioning look.

An hour later we are sat in a big hall at a large table with the rest of the families for dinner. Teachers has to sit together but I was alowed next to my family. I have larisa on my right and morticia on my left followed by Wednesday then pugsley then gomez.

I smile when I feel larisa put her hand on my thigh. After a few minutes she moves her hand across my lap to my other thigh in a protective way . I look up and notice morticia staring at larisas hand. She goes to speak but I shake my head at her to tell her to stop.

I'm walking to the bathroom after the meal when I feel a hand pull me into a closet. "Wow..this would be a boring way to die" I say before my eyes focus on morticia. "Your having an affair with weems...I had my suspicions about you two.." she says.

"Oh...you caught on.." I say looking at my hands. "How long has this been going on?" She asks. "Well were were together for a while before I left nevermore..and...then our love rekindled when I returned.." I say keeping my head down.

"What about Gomez?" She asks putting her hand on my arm. "I...havent loved him for a while..but I couldn't do anything...you know how much the family hate divorce." I say with a tear running down my face.

We talk for a bit longer before going back to the hall. I spend the rest of my day with my family until they go back to their hotel. Im layed in bed when the door opens and larisa walks in "your still awake?..its nearly 1am". I hum slightly.

"Somethings wrong..what is it love?" She says sitting on the bed. "Morticia and Wednesday know...about us.." I say sitting up. "Oh-...what did they say?" She asks wrapping her arm around me. "Wednesday asked i i was going to divorce Gomez..and morticia asked how long we were together" I say.

We sit in silence for a while before I speak "im gonna tell him..tommorow..ill ask for a divorce..". I feel her turn my head towards her and she attaches her lips to mine. We fall asleep after a while.

Its now 11am the next day. Im say in a cafe in jericho with Gomez. I listen to him rambling on about things for a while. "Gomez...I have something to ask.." I say. "I know what it is...ive been thinking about it too...you want another child" I freeze at his guess. "We shall start trying as soon as possible cara mia.." he says kissing me.

As soon as I get back to nevermore I run into Larisa's office" "hey love..how did it go?" She asks. "Terrible..he thinks I want a child...I couldn't even tell him I wanted a divorce..I.. im gonna be stuck with him forever" I say starting to cry.

I relax into her arms and she walks over to me and hugs me. "I..im sorry for crying mi amor.."I say wiping my eyes. "Its ok love...you don't have to apologise every time you cry.." she says running her hand through my hair.

I look up at her and mumble a quiet "thank you mi amor...". We leave her office and go back to our dorm.
___________________________________