Finally

___________________________________
Juliet

I

take fester back to my office then I go to find larissa in our room. I hear the shower on so I sit on the bed. After a while i start getting too warm so I take my clothes off. I still feel warm so I take my bra and thong off too.

I'm laid on the bed under the cover when larissa walks in with just her boxers on. I pat the space next to me. "One minute Hun let me just grab a shirt" she says. I shake my head "no...lay down please mi amor".

She sighs and gets into bed. She puts her head on my shoulder and goes to wrap her arms around me. Her arm freezes on my waist and moves up to my boob "are we having a no clothes night?" She asks. I nod "I got to warm...and then warm again..so I ended up like this".

I look down at her as she start to think. She smiles to herself but hides it quickly. Her hand moves off me and goes under her bit on the cover. There's some movement then she puts her hands next to my head and hovers over me.

I feel something stroke over my clit and I let out a moan. "I love that sound my love...this just gives me more access to you" she says as she pushes herself into me. My moans filled the room as she thrusts in and out of me.

One of her hands move to my boobs and she strokes her thumb over the nipple. "Fester was right..you are different when your pregnant...your boobs are more sensitive" she says.

I let out a loud moan as she pushes down onto my lower stomach hard so I can feel her more but not too hard so I wont hurt the baby. "Oh...fuck lara.." I moan out as I feel my orgasm getting closer.

She lets out a few groans. "I..im close lara..fuck" I moan out. "Me too love..me too" she pants out as her thrusts get sloppier. I reach my orgasm and she does too.

She goes to pull out but I wrap my legs around her so she can't. "Pull out and I divorce you..we haven't done anything in ages..and your still sticking to one round...please..for mommy" I say.

She rolls her eyes and starts moving again. I reach my second orgasm quicker than the last since I'm still sensitive. She starts leaving hickies all over my neck and near my boobs.

After we are done she pulls out. I lay ontop of her and I bury my head in the corner of her neck. "I wanna be closer" I mutter. "I don't think you can be any closer love..your on me.." she says running her fingers up and down my spine.

I whine slightly "Well I wanna be closer". I sit up and push myself down on her dick so shes back in me. I sigh in relief once she's fully in. I lay back down and larissa laughs "oh..you wanted to be that close did you..".

I hum and close my eyes. "Your shattered love..we should have just stuck to one round..." she says. I shake my head "no...it was what I needed to tire me out.". "Well did it work?" She asks. I shrug and move a bit on her.

"Ill take that as an you need a bit more...sit up love" she says. I nod and sit up. I gasp and she starts lifting me up and pulling me down hard on her "fuck lara..a bit of warning next time". She repeats the cycle for a while.

After 5 minutes I've reached my 3rd orgasm of the night. But she doesnt stop. She flips us over and keeps slamming into me as fast and as hard as she can. I'm too tired to tell her I'm tired so I just let her pleasure me.

An hour later she finally stops but leaves herself in me. She flips us back over and I flop ontop of her. I feel her lift me up and she takes me to the bathroom. She presses me against the shower wall to keep me up as she turns the shower on.

"Im sorry love...I got carried away.." she says as she pulls out. I gasp at the emptiness. "I..its fine..I.. it was fun..I just won't be able to walk tomorrow.." I say as she starts cleaning my thighs. "Go to sleep love...ill clean you up.." I nod and rest my head on her shoulder.

The next morning I wake up to a kiss on my hear. I open my eyes and larissas walking away from me. I look at her confused as shes dressed for work. "What time is it?...and where are you going?" I ask. "Its 9am..im going to take over from you for the day.." she says.

"Wait-" I say standing up and trying to walk to her. She rushes over to catch me as my legs give out. We sit and laugh for a while. "If you wait for an hour ill get changed..you will have to help me walk though." I say.

She nods and gets up to grab me a dress. I put it on and we walk out the door. She wraps an arm around my waist and I put one around her neck to keep me up.

A few people look at me as we walk through corridors. "Why are people looking at me weird..do I have something on me?" I ask larissa. She looks at me and turns me around "maybe the fact we both forgot I made you look like your neck got attacked by a bat".

"Lara...why didnt you notice sooner.." I whine out as we reach our room. She looks at me as I look for makeup to cover it. "Crap I ran out of concealer..." I say.

"I think rasberry got bigger too...you look like you've swallowed a Melon love.." larissa says walking to me. She leans down and kisses my bump. I look down and my eyes grow wide "Jesus...its like..doubles in size overnight.. I look about 5 months along...im only just under 3".

"Maybe its twins" she jokes as I look for leggings and a hoodie. "Dont joke like that larissa...I think I'd die trying to carry two...can you imagine it" I say. "True..you are really short and small...I could fit you in my pocket" she says kissing me.