Proud

___________________________________
Juliet

"I know...ill talk first...Ill...forgive you...aslong as you promise you won't cheat again.." I say walking over to her and straddling her lap. She looks a bit confused but nods "I promise..". "Pinky promise" I ask and she hooks our pinkies together.

I smile and climb onto the bed. She lays on her front and rests her head on my stomach. I watch confused as she untucks my shirt from my skirt and pulls it up. She starts placing kisses around my stomach as I play with her hair.

"What are you doing mi amor?" I say laughing slightly. "Kissing my baby" she says smiling at me. I sit up and she shuffles back a bit. "Your doing what now?...what baby?" I ask. She points to my stomach "that baby...the doctor called me and told me your about 7 weeks pregnant...I thought you knew..".

I freeze. "What...im pregnant?" I say. Larissa nods "mhm...were gonna have another kid..". I smile and lay back down. She puts her head back on my stomach and smiles at me. I start to play with her hair again.

"Lara...I wanna try keep this secret..with everything that's happened in the last year...I don't want anything happening to the baby..especially since laylas still wandering somewhere in jericho" I say. She nods.

"Did you talk about...the flashbacks with Michelle today?" Larissa asks. I hum "she said its best to just...try push through them by imagining you..even if its you who's.. doing the stuff".

We sit in silence for a while. "Maybe we should go on a holiday.." larissa says smiling at me. "I can't just take time off..you should know that since you had my job once" I sigh. "I know..but maybe just this once..we need a break from everything....and you need to relax for once in your life" she says. "Ill think about it..." I say.

Larissa shuffles up a bit more and puts her head next to mine. She lays on my and I smile "I missed this all this week..". I look at her eyes for a while then her lips. "Kiss me.." I mutter.

I hum as she pulls my head towards her and presses her lips to mine. She runs her tounge along my bottom lip and I allow her access. One of her hands lower to my boob and massages it through my clothing.

I moan into her mouth as I feel her hard dick pressing against my clit. "Fuck it" I mutter as I start taking my shirt off. "Are you sure love?" She asks helping me take off my pants. I nod ."I...need to push through it" I pant out.

Her lips attach back to mine as she moves her hands up and down my body. Her hands slowly get closer to where I need her the most. I gasp as I feel her slip 2 fingers in me and her thumb massages my clit.

I push down any flashback of layla with thoughts of larissa. I feel a bubble forming in my lower stomach as she brings me closer to my high.

A knock at the door interupts us. Larissa doesn't stop moving her fingers in me. "Who is it?" She shouts to the door. "Its wednesday..Is my mother in there I can't find her" my daughter says.

I try not to moan as I speak "i..im in here h..hun..whats up..?". The bubble bursts and my orgasm takes over me. Larissa puts her hand over my mouth to muffle my moans. "There was a letter given to me since the postman couldn't find you or larissa...can I come in to give it to you?" Wednesday asks.

"Mommys a bit preoccupied here wednesday...just slide it under the door" I moan at larissa calling me mommy. "Ew...are you having sex...you know what dont answer that" Wednesday says sliding the letter under the door.

I whine as larissa gets up and walks to the door. "What?...your pregnant so im limiting you to 1 round per night so your not too tired." She says picking up the letter and walking back over. She passes it to me and lays on the bed.

I shuffle over and lay between her legs. I open the letter and its from court.

~
Dear Mrs J Weems,

The court date for prosecution against Miss L Darby will be on 13th February. You are required to be there to give a statement infront of the judge.

Sincerely Jericho court

~

"Ok...so I have a week to prepare" I mutter out. Larissa wraps her arms around me and kisses my head "ill come with you". I shake my head "no..I need you here to run the school...please..". She nods.

I roll over and put my head on her chest. "I'm proud of you love...for everything you've worked through in the last few years.." she says as she starts playing with my hair. A tear rolls down my cheek "thankyou mi amor".