Where's My Dad?

I watched as my mum placed the phone down before looking at me. Her face told me that this wasnt going to be our home anymore. I hated that we always had to move, I never understood why. We would just pick up our stuff and leave and stay at random houses or hotels until we got the call. Taking my bear in my arms I walk over to her and she pulls me into a tight hug. This was the only thing that always went with me, I dont know who gave it to me but it was special to me, it went everywhere I went.

"Sweetie go pack your stuff and be ready at 9:30." Nodding my head I walk up the stairs to my small bedroom.

I only had a small bed and dresser in my room and my pink hello kitty backpack. Picking it up, I stuff my clothes quickly into the bag before I hear my mum call my name. I look over at my clock 9:28, I knew it was time for us to leave. Taking my bear and the bag I run downstairs to find my mum crying on the couch.

"Mum what's wrong." She looks up at me and nods her no before whipping her tears away.

"Nothing sweetie, are you done?" Nodding my head, I walk into her open arms as she hugs me tight.

Taking my hand she walks with me to the door with three bags full of our stuff. We both look back at our flat as we said our last goodbyes with our eyes never with our words. Closing the door we make our way down the stairs to the cab that was waiting for us. I sat in the backseat as my mum put our bags in the trunk, my eyes started to droop since it was late. I placed my head on my mums lap as we drove to our new home. My eyes closed putting me in darkness.

~ Mums POV~  

I stroked my daughter head as she laid sleeping on my lap, god she looked so much like her dad. Her blue, green eyes, her light brown hair that feathered down her back. I saw very little of me in her but she had my mature personality. I remembered how sacred I was to have her and was thinking about abortion. I'm glad that I had her five years ago she hasn't made my life anymore happier. We drove up in front of my parents house since I was tired of moving and decided to stay here. My mother came running out but stopped when she saw me carrying Faith in my arms. I pointed to the trunk and she understood, walking inside I find my older brother and dad sitting on the couch watching a game.

"Michaela your back." My dad comes walking over to me and gives me a quick hug. "You know where your room is."

Nodding my head, I walk up the stairs and see that they left my room the same since I left. I placed her on my bed and pulled the blankets over her. Kissing her forehead, I turn the lights off and make my way down the stairs to the living room. I looked around for my mum but I didn't see her, but my dad and brother were yelling at the tv. I walked into the kitchen to find my mum making two cups of tea and I knew one was for me.

"What' do you have there mum?" She turned around with a bright smile and handed my the cup.

"Your favorite, and I wanted to talk with you outside." I took the cup and followed her to the porch in the back of the house. "Have you talked to her father."

I traced my finger around the brim of the cup as I looked over at her. "I'm scared and I haven't seen him since I got pregnant."

"Sweetie you two were best friends he will understand if you tell him."

"How am I going to tell him that he has a five year old daughter and I also have no clue where he is."

"We'll how about we tell his parents first and ask them if they know." Taking a sip of the tea I nod my head since they already knew and they would love to see their granddaughter.

"Thanks for the tea mum, I'm going to go to bed." Nodding her head she just sits there.

Turning on the light, I see Faith snuggled up to the bear Mark, a close friend of mine, had gave her. I snuggled in next to her and stare up at the ceiling as I think about the times me and her dad were friends.