39

a few hours later, there was music blaring through speakers downstairs.

Jack and I walked downstairs to see the party already happen, how long have we been upstairs?

I grabbed Jack's hand, I'm not letting this man outta sight tonight. There is a crazy ex girlfriend on the loose and I'm not letting her have him.

"I'm not letting you out of my sight tonight." I whispered in my husbands ear.

His arm wrapped around my waist as we clinked our shot glasses together, "cheers." Jack said.

(She's pregnant- so she isn't drinking. The shot glasses that she has sparkling water in it)

We tapped the table and took a shot.

Jack sat down on the high stool and I sat down on his lap.

Sammy gave us another round of shots, and he held up his shot glass.

"Cheers." He held up his shot glass, we cheers and took it back.

Our friend group walked over to where we were and we took shots.

We went through a few rounds and Jack was tipsy, I grabbed Jack's hand and led him to the dance floor. My back was facing Jack as his hands rest on my waist, we followed the beat of the rhythm as I grinded up against Jack.

Our bodies swayed to the rhythm of the music, I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck and I crashed my lips into his. We stood in the middle of the dance floor, making out.

I wonder if this grace girl is here tonight, I wanna make her jealous.

@averygilinsky sorry, he's mine

tagged @jackgilinsky

liked by @madisonbeer and 900m others

@gracebella get your paws off my mans!
@madisonbeer in your dreams @gracebella
@claudiatihan I forgot you existed @gracebella
@jackgilinsky my favorite girl🤍
@gracebella you will be mine @jackgilinsky

@gracebella get your paws off my mans!@madisonbeer in your dreams @gracebella @claudiatihan I forgot you existed @gracebella @jackgilinsky my favorite girl🤍@gracebella you will be mine @jackgilinsky