20

I sat in the window seat staring out the window and looking at the clouds, I felt a hand on my thigh and I looked to see Jack staring at me.

"You okay baby." He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said and looked out the window again.

A few hours later, we finally landed back in California, we waited until everyone boarded off the plan before it was our turn.

The girls went first, then the guys, then jack and I followed them behind.

We walked to baggage claim and waited for bags to come out.

"Are you okay baby." He asked and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm fine, just tired." I said and leaned my head against his chest.

We finally claimed our baggage and walked to valet, got our cars and headed home.

I took a ride with my brother since we're going to the same house, about an hour later, we finally arrived home.

I got out of the passenger seat and went to the trunk to grab my suitcase, jack grabbed his and my brothers and slammed the trunk close.

I walked up to my room and laid down on the bed, I felt the bed dip and jack pulled me into his arms. My arm rested on his torso as I buried my head in the crook of his neck.

"I miss what we had before, but I'm willing to move forward with you if you're also willing to do so." I said and played with his hair.

"Of course I am baby, and I'm sorry for hurting you. I never wanted to hurt you, and I know I've lost your trust; I will do everything I can to get that trust back." He said and held my waist.

"I know Jack." I looked up at him.

"Marry me." He blurted out.

"We're moving to fast." I said and laid my head on his chest.

"I know but Avery, you're graduating in two weeks. What is your plan after that." He asked me.

"I don't know yet, After college, I just want to be free. Travel the world before getting serious." I said.

"Travel huh?" He smirked.

"You want to travel with me?" I asked jack.

"I don't mind." He said and kissed my head.

@jackgilinsky I love this girl, I don't care what anyone has to say

tagged @averyjohnson

liked by @averyjohnson and 12k others

@averyjohnson I love you Jack❤️
@claudiatihan hm?
@madisonbeer don't break her heart again jack or I swear to god
@stassiebaby hurt her and you won't live to see tomorrow

@averyjohnson I love you Jack❤️@claudiatihan hm?@madisonbeer don't break her heart again jack or I swear to god@stassiebaby hurt her and you won't live to see tomorrow