34

Jack and I headed downstairs, our villa is near a small town so we really don't need a car to get around.

We got breakfast first and then we took a walk around town to enjoy the scenery before heading back to the hotel.

"Today was nice baby." Jack held my hand and kissed my forehead.

"It was amazing." I smiled up at my husband.

"I love you Avery." He cupped my face and kissed my lips.

"I love you more Jack, more than you love me." I stood on my tippy toes and kissed his picture perfect lips.

We walked into our villa and headed up to our room, Jack and I finally made it to our floor and he unlocked the door with the key card. I forgot mines in the room, it's a good thing Jack had his for backup.

"I'm so full." I sprawled out across the bed and let my stomach breathe, we had a nice breakfast but I am full to the brim.

"Food baby, or should I say baby baby." Jack joked and opened a bottle of water.

"Rest a bit and we can head for the beach." He jumped on the bed and scrolled through different channels on tv.

It took Jack a good minute or two to find something to watch, "are you struggling to find a channel." I giggled and watched him flip repeatedly.

"There's nothing to watch." He whined.

"Im going to sleep." I moved myself up the bed and under the covers.

—Jack POV—

She pulled the covers up to her shoulders and closed her eyes, she looks so beautiful when she sleeps.

I love her so much, she's the love of my life and I don't know what I'll do if she wasn't mines.

Out of all the girls I've dated and hooked up, they were never the one. Cameron wasn't the one.

But Avery was and will always be the one for me, I may sound cheesy about this but she is the love of my life and I'm so glad that she is apart of who I am.

@jackgilinsky sleeping princess❤️

tagged @averygilinsky

liked by @madisonbeer @jvck.j and 1k others

@sammywilk - did you guys-
@jackgilinsky - @sammywilk we went out for breakfast and she's full🧍🏻‍♀️ you dirty minded freak
@sammywilk - hm sure @jackgilinsky 🤣
@madisonbeer - come home already😩I miss you guys so much.

I set my phone down and tapped Avery on the shoulder, "are you still tired." I asked her and she doesn't budge.

I kissed her head and went to go change into my swimming trunks, I stepped onto the patio to spray some sunscreen.