09

(So Avery will be played by Kelsey Calemine from here on out)

@fatherkels on instagram

@averyjohnson new me👀

liked by @tatemccay , @julianaxo and 80k others

@tatemccay fine lady😍

@julianaxo my best friend🥵

@madisonbeer 😍😍😍

Over spring break, I met this guy name Tate, and we have been talking ever since we met. Just yesterday, he asked me to be his girlfriend.

"Babe, do you have class today." He asked me.

"No, I only have class on Mondays and Tuesday's, and I'm off for the rest of the week." I said as I applied some makeup.

"Then let me take your pretty ass on a date today." He walked into the bathroom and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Oh really now." I said and smirked through the mirror.

"Please" he begged and started kissing my neck.

"Okay, and where would we go." I asked.

"I don't know, where do you want to go." He asked and stared at me through the mirror.

My boyfriend stood behind me and admired me, "did I ever tell you that you are the most beautiful girl I've ever met." He rambled.

I smiled, I finished with my makeup and turned around to face Tate.

"I love you." I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his plump pink lips.

"And I love you." His arms wrapped around my waist and he kissed me back.

"Let's go have a picnic on the beach." I said to him.

"Okay, I'll go make some sandwiches and other stuff." He winked at me.

He disappeared downstairs. I finished applying my makeup and sprayed some setting spray. I decided to wear a beach dress since our date is a beach picnic.

 I decided to wear a beach dress since our date is a beach picnic