35

Jack and I headed back into our room after spending hours at the beach, I definitely got a sunburnt.

"Today was nice." Jack smirked at me and walked to the bathroom. He stripped on the way there and I watched his every move.

He's such a tease, oh my god.

@averygilinsky waiting for you

tagged @jackgilinsky

liked by @jackgilinsky and 12k others

@jackgilinsky hm😏
@derek_luh gosh darn it.
@realsk8 😍
@sammywilk 🥵
@madisonbeer 😍🥰

the bathroom door slowly opened and out came jack in just a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Did I interrupt your shower." I asked as I leaned back against the couch, and watched as he walked over to me slowly.

"Totally not." He said, he dropped the towel and walked closer to me.

Jack stood over me and his member was dangling in front of my face.

"You're so big." I said and bit my lip. I eyed him up and down and thrusted his member in my hand.

I got down on my knees and slowly inserted his dick into my mouth. Jack grabbed a handful of my hair and slowly moved my head back and forth.

I shoved his dick far into my mouth and down my throat, I came up for air as he gripped my hair and thrusted his dick roughly in and out of my mouth.

He pulled out as I rubbed my hand up and down his dick, I spit on him as my tongue flicker against the tip.

Jack gripped me by the throat as I stood up, he pushed me softly as my back hit the couch.

He spread open my legs and pulled me close to him by my thighs.

He centered himself and slowly inserted himself into me.

I threw my head back at how good it feels, "oh yes Jack." I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Fuck baby." He grunted as he slowly thrusted into me. His hand grip the back of my neck as he lower his head; his thrusts went faster and faster and I was screaming his name.

"YES JACK, FASTER PLEASE." I screamed.

He listened and his thrusts increased. Jack flipped me over real quick to where I was on my knees and leaning on the couch. He slid himself back into me and I gasped.

Jack grabbed a handful of my hair and pounded into me doggy style. I felt my legs go weak as he pounded into me harder than before.

"Fuck." I breathed as he grip my throat from behind.

"Jack I'm so close." I moaned.

"Me too baby, just hold a bit more." He lowered his head to where my neck is and kissed it softly while pounding into me.