32

Wedding reception

After the wedding reception, everything was packed in the getaway car.

I changed into something comfortable so that I don't have to walk around in my heavy wedding dress. Jack and I walked out to the car, said our goodbyes to our friends and family who were cheering and waving goodbye.

"Are you ready wife?" He asked me as we got into the car.

"Ready." I said and smiled at my husband.

I can't believe it, I can't believe I'm married to the love of my life.

It actually happened, he's mine; forever.

We drove off to the airport and pulled onto the tarmac to board our private jet. I stepped out of the car and Jack picked me up bridal style.

I squealed as he walked up the steps into the jet, he set me down on the long couch and sat down beside me.

"You're mine forever." I kissed his cheek.

"I love you baby girl." He whispered in my ear.

The flight attendant walked up to us and handed us both a glass of champagne.

"To us." I held up my glass, Jack and I clinked our glasses and took a sip.

"So where are we going?" I asked Jack.

He actually never told me where our honeymoon would be at, he's been keeping this a secret.

Our honeymoon is our world tour and he didn't tell me where our first stop would be.

"It's a surprise." He grinned like an idiot at me.

"Can I get a hint?" I asked.

"No hints baby girl." He kissed my cheek and opened up a pack of m&ms.

I know our first stop would be in Europe, but where in Europe? Greece? Italy? Paris? I think Paris.

"Please jackkkk." I whined and tug on his shirt.

"It's a secret." He whispered and bit my earlobe softly.

" He whispered and bit my earlobe softly

@averygilinsky im yours forever❤️

tagged @jackgilinsky

liked by @jackgilinsky @jvck.j and 12k others

@jvck.j I miss you guys already and you just left😞
@sammywilk who's going to get drunk with me now??????
@realsk8 @sammywilk we exist.?😭
@sammywilk I usually get drunk with my buddies jack and Avery @realsk8😁
@jvck.j @sammywilk WOW!

"I love you." I combed my hand through Jacks hair and looked into his eyes.

"I love you more." He rest his hand on my thigh.

"You know, all this started with just a childhood crush, I liked you since we were in diapers; and I know you and I went through a rough patch in high school but I'm glad I have you Jack. I love you and I want to have kids with you, grow old with you. Watch our kids have their kids, watch our grandkids grow-