25

Jack kissed me from behind, I hope no one comes down here since we're literally butt naked in the pool.

I turned around and faced Jack, I wrapped my arms  around his neck and connected my lips with his.

"I love you baby girl." He said between kisses.

I bit my lip and stared up at him, we have a back house near the pool; it's a separate one bedroom guest house.

Jack and I made it to the pool step and he carried me out, like I said; we are butt naked.

He carried me as my legs wrap around his waist to the guest house.

Jack kicked the door shut and set me down on the bed, he walked over to the door and locked it.

We have a very nosy family.

My back hit the bed as Jack climbed onto the bed and hovered over me.

"Fuck, I'm so lucky." He bit his lip and stared down at me.

I smirked up at him and traced my finger along his v-line.

"Jack. Listen to me and listen to me very carefully." I said.

"I'm listening." He smirked.

"I want you to fuck me until I can't walk." I bit my lip and stared into his eyes.

"I gladly accept your offer." He said.

He opened the drawer, "I'm on my pill." I stopped him.

He shut the drawer and spread my legs open, I watched as Jack clench his jaw as he centered himself.

Jack slowly slid himself in and I gasped, "does it feel good baby." He asked me as he held down my hands to the bed.

"ugh yess jack, you feel so good." I bit my lip and my eyes rolled back.

His hands grip my thighs as he thrusted in and out of me, his speed increased at every thrust.

Fuck he feels so good in me, my walls wrapped around Jack as I felt him get hard in me.

"Fuck baby, you feel so tight." He grunted as he pounded into me.

"Ye-ess jack, faster please." I begged him.

His eyes got dark and he went faster and faster. He wrapped his hand around my throat as he thrusted faster in me.

"You're so sexy." He whispered in my ear. Jacks hands grasped all over my body. He gripped my breasts as he thrusted into me. I felt my walls close in on him.

He lowered his head and sucked on my breasts as I moaned in his ear.

"Mhmm Yess." I bit my lip and moaned.

He sucked my nipples and I felt them get hard, he held my waist and flipped me over.

I arched my back and buried my head in the sheets as Jack gripped my waist and pounded into me from the back.

"You've been a naughty girl lately." He whispered in my ear.

He grabbed a handful of my hair and fucked me hard. I was screaming and moaning his name.

—Authors POV—

Jack thrusted into Avery as he felt her walls close in on him, "I'm so close Jack." She said as she gripped the sheets.

Jack bit his lips and fucked her harder until he was close to climax.

"I'm so close too." He said and grunted.