37

We finally arrived in Paris and made it to our hotel, Avery pulled the covers up to her shoulders and closed her eyes.

I got into bed with her and wrapped my arms around her. I kissed her head and she turned over, she wrapped her arms around my waist and laid her head on my chest.

"Jackkkkk." She threw the covers off of her and looked up at me.

"Yes baby girl." I looked down at her.

"Can we order room service." She asked.

"Of course." I kissed her head and walked over to where the hotel phone was.

They had a menu book next to it, I heard footsteps and looked over to see Avery walking over to me.

She sat down on my lap and flipped through the book while I took down our order.

We ordered some room service and ate dinner, "that was delicious." She said as she sprawled across the bed and closed her eyes.

"Baby, I'm going to go shower, we can save water and shower together." I said as I stood over her.

She sat up and stared at me, she stared right into my eyes and it got quiet. The world froze and it was just us.

"You're scaring me." I said as I studied her stare.

"Let's go shower." She said as she stood up, I followed her into the bathroom.

She stripped down in front of me, I watched her every move.

She turned around and caught me gawking at her, "what." She asked.

"Nothing." I leaned against the doorway and stared at my beautiful wife.

"You coming or not." She asked and stepped into the shower.

I stripped and stepped in behind her, I slid the shower door closed and she turned on the water.

—Avery's POV—

After shower, Jack and I went to bed early, we have lots to do since Paris is our last honeymoon trip. We decided to not do a world tour, I miss home and Jack also does.

Jack and I want to go home and look for houses, since we have a baby on the way; we want to find a home that represents our family.

I climbed into bed and got under the covers, Jack walked out of the bathroom and pulled his shirt over his head.

He set the shirt on the chair and climbed into bed next to me.

Jack wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"I love you." He said and kissed me on the head.

I smiled at him and closed my eyes.

-the next morning-

I woke up to breakfast in bed, in front of me was a tray filled with fruits, pancakes, a cup of hot steamy coffee - smells like French vanilla.

"Jack, well good morning to you."

"Your first day in Paris, I had this order special made for my special girl." Jack said.

"Aw, you honestly didn't have to." I set the tray of food down carefully on the bed and got off to kiss and hug my husband.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and rest my lips against his.