18

after dinner, we headed back to our bungalow and got ready for bed, "I'm slumped." We walked in and I sprawled across the sofa bed.

"The food was delicious." Stassie said as she sat down and unhooked her heels.

"It was." I sat up and smiled at my friends.

I said goodnight to my girls and walked to my bedroom, I closed the door and changed into sleepwear.

@averyjohnson goodnight from me <3

liked by @stassiebaby , @madisonbeer and 90k others

@natemontgomery yummy🥵
@derek_luh goodnight Avery😻
@sammywilk goodnight queen😍
@realsk8 gn❤️😻
@jvck.j goodnight baby sis❤️
@madisonbeer sleep well xoxo
@maggielindemann sweet dreams😴
@stassiebaby gn best friend xoxo
@claudiatihan goodnight, ily

I plugged in my phone and set it on my nightstand, I turned off the lamp and closed my eyes; drifting off to sleep.

-dream-

"Jack please, don't do this." I begged him.

"You've ruined my life Avery, if only you kept your mouth shut about falling for me. WE WOULDN'T BE HERE." He yelled at me.

"Then why are we still together, if you claim I ruined your life then WHY ARE WE STILL TOGETHER." I yelled.

He chugged a bottle of tequila and he instantly became a different person in 30 seconds. "You're a slut Avery, I don't know why and how I can ever love a slut. Fuck you Avery Johnson. No one will ever love you, and if you try to leave me; I will kill you." He spit hatred at me. Tears brim in my eyes.

Why is he so rude to me? What did I do wrong? I got up from the bed and made a run for it, I heard him throw the bottle of tequila and I heard footsteps behind me.

I ran down the stairs and I felt Jack pull me back from my hair.

I screamed hoping he'll let me go, he grabbed a handful of my hair and dragged me into the guest bedroom downstairs.

He threw me onto the bed and cuffed my hands to the bedpost. I yanked on the cuffs but it was no use.

Jack put a strip of tape over my mouth and I screamed through it.

"No one will hear you. But try all you want." He snapped at me.

I felt my body go numb.

I jerked awake and my heart was pounding, I threw the covers off of me and walked out to the kitchen.

I grabbed a glass from the cabinet and got some water from the fridge.