29

I woke up and looked over to my left to see Jack sleeping soundly, I checked my phone to see it was 9pm.

I went to go shower and changed into my sleepwear, without waking Jack up; I quietly walked downstairs to see our friends in the living room drinking, smoking.

"Hey guys." I said and sat down.

"Oh Yess jack, fuckk." Madison joked.

"I need to soundproof my room now." I rolled my eyes.

"Where's Jack?" Sammy asked.

"He's sleeping." I smirked.

"You fucked him to sleep." Derek gasped and sat down next to me.

He handed me a blunt and I grabbed it from between his fingers, I took a hit and handed it back to him.

"Corona or-

"I'll have a corona." I said to Nate.

Nate popped a bottle open for me, "thank you." I said.

"Jacks amazing." I blurted out and his footsteps appeared.

"I'm what." He whispered in my ear.

"Amazing." I whispered back.

"So your girl told us that she fucked you to sleep." Nate said.

"That's the truth." Jack smirked and sat down on my right side.

"Alright spill, how was the sex?" Sammy said.

This man is drunk off his ass, when he's drunk; he asks random questions.

"That's not something-

"It was mind-blown." Jack blurted.

"Jack." I gasped and slapped him.

"He wanted to know." Jack put his hands up in defense.

"Sammy, you need to get laid fast." I laughed and took a sip of my beer.

"I know." He said and took a hit.

"You know Sammy is drunk off his ass when he starts asking stupid questions." Nate laughed and Sammy slapped the back of his head.

Nate rubbed his head and I shook my head in disbelief.

"You're getting married soon." Madison said and squealed.

She walked over to me and plopped down on my lap.

"I'm so happy for my bestfriend." She said and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I hugged her and we stayed like that. My legs got numb but I didn't wanna say anything.

"So are y'all going to do the traditional wedding where the bride and groom stay apart until wedding da-

"I'm going to throw the best bachelor party for you Jack." Sammy shot up.

"Can I plan the bachelorette party." Stassie asked.

"Of course you can." I smiled at my best friends.

It's around midnight and everyone decided to head home, "see you guys tomorrow." Jack and I stood at the front door and said our goodbyes to our friends.

We waved as they all got into their cars and backed out of the driveway. I wrapped my free arm around Jack and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Tired baby?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I said and shut the door and locking it. "I'm too lazy to walk upstairs." I said and leaned against the wall.

I put my arms out and Jack picked me up, my legs wrapped around his waist as he carefully carried me up the stairs to my bedroom.