07

"Are you coming in or?" I asked before closing his car door. The car turned off and he got out, he shut the door and locked it three times behind him.

"Wait up." He said and caught up to me. I opened the front door and walked in. I stood there and waited for Jack to hurry the fuck up.

"Hurry up slow poke" I shouted.

He ran up my driveway and into the house. I closed the door and turned to look at him.

I smirked and walked up to him. He has no clue what I'm going to do to him tonight.

I took a blindfold from the drawer and covered his eyes.

"Avery, what's going on?" He asked.

"No questions, just follow me." I grabbed his hand and we carefully walked up the stairs.

We finally made it to my room and I sat him down on the bed.

"Don't take off the fold until I say so." I said.

"Okay." He said and sat still on the bed.

I walked over to my closet and opened it up. Yesterday I ordered some new lingerie. Now is the perfect time to use it.

I changed out of my party clothes and just put on the new lingerie, I put a silk robe on and walked over to Jack.

"Okay, take it off." I said.

He took off the blindfold and stared at me, I untied the robe and let it fall to the ground.

Jacks jaw dropped and this man was practically drooling.

He smirked as I walked up to him slowly. I bit my lip and stood in front of him.

"Fuck" he groaned.

@jackgilinsky all mines

tagged @averyjohnson

liked by @averyjohnson and 80k others

@madisonbeer sheesh🥵

@claudiatihan she's so fucking beautiful😍

@derek_luh 🤯

@staskaranikolaou yummy🥵

Jacks hand grabbed me by the waist, he pulled me close to him and looked up at me.

"You're so fucking beautiful Avery." He said as he stared up at me.

I pulled at the helm of his shirt signaling that I want it off.

He pulled the shirt over his head and dropped it on the ground. I climbed over his lap and pushed him back.

Jack's back hit the bed and I hovered over him. "Now, what should I do to you tonight." I smirked down at him. He looked up at me as his fingers traced along the laced lingerie. "I should be the one doing things to you." He said and pulled at pantyhose.

"Oh really now?" I said. I started grinding against him.

"I think your little friend is getting a bit excited." I bit my lip. I grinded faster and started moaning.

"Fuck, Avery." Jack said and grip onto my waist.

I got on my knees and slid off Jacks pants. He leaned on his elbows and watched me, I pulled it out from his boxers and it was big.

I licked my lips and looked up at Jack, he just sat there and smirked down at me.

I grabbed his friend and shoved it in my mouth, I thrusted it back and forth; I felt Jack push down my head and it went deeper into my throat.

I came back up and he grabbed a handful of my hair. "Go deeper Avery." He demanded. He pushed my head down and I choked on it.

—Jack POV—

I watched as she wrapped her mouth around me and thrusted my member down her throat, i grip her throat and she looked up at me.

She stood up while my hand was still around her throat and I threw her on the bed. I pulled out some kink cuffs. She gave me a look.

"You never look under your bed." I said and cuffed her hands to the bed post.

"Ain't no way, you hid-

I just smiled like an idiot at her. I spread open her legs and grabbed a condom from my pants on the ground.

"I'm on a pill." She stopped me and I set down the condom.

I unclipped her pantyhose and slid them off her legs, then I slid off her panties and set them down on the ground. I spit on my finger and rubbed myself before inserting myself into her.

She arched her back and yanked on the cuffs, I thrusted back and forth slowly and felt her walls wrap around me.

She feels so good, my thrust speed slowly increased and I went faster. "Ye-s ja-ack" she moaned.

"You want me to faster baby." I asked.

She nodded her head and bit her lip, I thrusted into her faster and she held onto the cuffs. Her back arched and she was screaming my name.

"Scream my name baby." I grunted.

"YES JACK, FASTER PLEASE" she moaned.

"You're so fucking tight baby." I said and pounded into her. I uncuffed her and she closed her eyes as her hands grip the sheets.

"I'm so close Jack." She moaned.

"Me too baby." I said and thrusted into her faster. I slowed down and pulled out. I came all over her stomach as she smirked at me.

"Best sex ever." She said. I got into bed and pulled her close to me, and we spooned for the rest of the night.