15

We finally arrived home to see cars lined up and down along the street, jack pulled into the empty spot on the driveway that was saved just for my car.

"Fashionably late." I joked. I opened my side of the car and got out, I shut the door as jack locked the car behind us.

He grabbed my hand and we walked into the house to see bodies grinding and dancing on one another, music blasting from the speakers and Sammy upside down on the keg.

Jack and I walked upstairs to set our bags in my room, I shoved my phone in my back pocket and stood on my tippy toes as I connected my lips to his.

"I love you handsome." I winked at my boyfriend.

"I love you more my love." He said and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Let's skip the party and do you know what." He winked at me and pushed me on the bed.

"Jack, I don't feel like having sex tonight." I cockblocked him.

"You're usually in the mood." He sighed and stood before me.

"Yeah I know but I don't feel like having sex tonight, we have a party happening downstairs and you want to have sex." I furrowed my brows.

"Cmon please." He begged.

"No jack." I stood up from the bed and walked towards the door.

I turned the knob to open the door but Jack slammed the door shut. "Jack let me go." I turned around to see him staring at me.

"Make me happy, Avery." He smirked at me.

"No." I said and stood my ground. I grabbed the doorknob and turned it. Jacks hand was holding the door in place.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him, "please baby girl. Let me pleasure you." He traced his finger along my neck and pushed back strands of hair.

"Jack stop, I'm not going to have sex with you." I pushed him off. The door swung open and my brother walked in with Derek and Nate behind him.

"What's going on here." My brother interrupted us. I stood next to Nate.

My brother looked at me and then at Jack.

"Nothing." Jack said.

My brother turned to face me, "Avery." He gave me a concerned look.

"Nothing." I said.

"Avery, don't lie to me. What happened before we walked in." My brother asked.

I looked past my brother and jack gave me that "don't tell or else" look.

I honestly don't care what jack will do to me, "he tried to have sex with me after I said no to him multiple times." I blurted out.

My brother started fuming, jack is very protective over me when it comes to other people; especially his best friends.

Best friend or not, he will always protect me.

My brother turn at his heels and glared at Jack. Nate held me close while Derek held my brother back before he pounced on Jack.

My brother charged for Jack but Derek held him back just in time, "Jack now it's not the time; you are drunk." Derek said.

"He forced himself on my sister, let me have at it." Jack struggled out of Derek's grip. I felt someone behind me and it was Sammy, "are you okay." He asked me.

"Yeah." I said as Nate and Derek held my brother back.

"Jack just leave." I told my boyfriend to leave. I held onto my brother as he wrapped his arms around me.