05

"Hey partner" Jack said as he sat down next to me.

I pulled out my laptop and headed to canvas to view the assignment.

"Avery, please talk to me." He said.

"What?" I said.

"I said I'm sorry," he said and put his hand on my thigh.

I looked down and he removed it quickly. "Okay, I heard you the first time Jack, it doesn't mean I forgive you." I scoffed and scrolled down the module.

I finally found the assignment.

Cameron walked up, "hey Jack." She said and touched his arm.

"Hey Cameron" he said. "So there is this party tonight and I was hoping you'll go with me." She asked him.

He said yes and they locked lips. I rolled my eyes and went on my phone.

"Hey Avery." She said.

"Hi" I didn't acknowledge her.

It was the end of class, I grabbed my stuff and walked down the steps. I heard footsteps behind me, Jack calling my name but I just ignored him.

"Avery." He said and grabbed my arm.

"Let me go Jack." I pulled from his grip.

Jack pulled me into a janitors closet and shut the door, he locked it and flicked the light on.

"Jack let me out" I said. He covered my mouth and shush me.

"Let me speak for once please." He said.

"I'm going to uncover your mouth, promise me you won't scream." He said.

I rolled my eyes and nodded my head.

He uncovered my mouth, I stared at him waiting for him to speak.

"Look I'm sorry for hurting you yesterday, you know I never meant to Avery. I do like you, I've had feelings for you ever since we were kids and I never stopped loving you. I wish I could, I want to be with you. But you know I can't, because I'm scared that if I do let myself be with you, I will hurt you and I don't want to bare that burden on you" he said and pushed my hair back.

I stared up at him, he put one hand behind my neck and pulled me close to him. Jack rest his lips on mine as we had a full on make out in the closet.

I wrapped my arms around his waist as he kissed me, his lips feel so good against mines.

"You're so beautiful Avery." He said and held my waist. He leaned me against the wall and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him as Jack kissed up and down my neck.

"Fuck." He grunted.

"Jack" I threw my head back.

"Be mine" he said as he pulled away.

"What?" I furrowed my brows.

"I said be mines." He smiled at me.

"I thought you said-