17

"Strip" he demanded.

"What." I said.

"I said strip, are you hard of hearing." He snapped at me.

I stood in front of him and stripped down.

"Remove your hands, it's nothing I've never seen before." He said as he closed and locked the door.

"You're going to do what I say, and if you don't; well things are going to end badly for you." He got closer to me and gripped my throat with his hand.

He pulled me down to where I was on my knees, I watched as he slid down his basketball shorts and slid down his boxers.

"Jack please, I don't want to do this." I begged hoping he stops.

"Shut up." He said.

He shoved himself in my mouth and I gagged, jack grabbed the back of my head and shoved himself deeper down my throat.

Tears brim in my eyes as he thrusted in and out of my mouth. "You know you can take it. You're a whore." He said. I felt his dick go deep down my throat as I gasped for air.

He gripped my throat and lowered his head, "I own you Avery. He picked me up and threw me on the bed.

"Jack please" I cried out.

"I really don't give a fuck, stop crying" he snapped.

"Jack please. I don't FEEL LIKE HAVING SEX WITH YOU." I screamed.

His eyes went dark, I saw a different person in those eyes.

"What did you say." He asked.

I stood up and slid on my clothes, "I DON'T WANT TO HAVE A SEX WITH YOU. ARE YOU HARD OF HEARING." I screamed in his face.

"You're going to wish you didn't say that." He pointed his finger at me before storming out of my room.

I locked the door and grabbed my phone.

"Can I stay with you."

I texted the groupchat with only the girls in it.

"Yes of course, what happened Avery." - Madison

"Jack, I'm scared to stay here."

"We're on our way, pack a bag." - Claudia

"Thank you :/"

A few minutes later, there was a knock on my bedroom door.

"WHO IS IT?" I screamed.

"ITS MADISON" she screamed back.

I opened the door and they piled in.

"Was jack downstairs." I asked the girls.

Madison shook her head no, she grabbed my bag as I grabbed my phone and purse. We walked downstairs to see the house empty.

I opened the door and there was jack and my brother, my brother walked up to me and kissed my head. He whispered in my ear "I'll take care of Jack, stay close with the girls." He said before disappearing in the house.

"Where do you think you're going?" Jack stopped me.

"With the girls." I said and stepped around him.

Claudia grabbed my hand, "come back here Avery. You're not going anywhere." He demanded.

"Screw you Jack." I said before getting into Claudia's car.

We sped off leaving him in the dust. "Did he do something to you Avery." Maggie asked me.

"He tried to have sex with me before you got here." I told the girls and instantly burst into tears.