06

Jack and I arrived at the party along with the group. We walked into the frat house hand in hand and we got Cameron's jealousy look.

She stomped off with her friends, "I think your girlfriend is jealous." I said to Jack.

He looked at me and I started laughing, "she's not my girlfriend." He said. Jack opened the cooler and got out two Coronas.

He popped both bottles open and handed me on.

"Thank you." I said. I clink my bottle with Jack and took a sip.

I grabbed Jacks arm as we walked into the living room, there was space on the couch. Jack sat down and pulled me onto his lap.

I wrapped one arm around him as my legs dangle off the couch.

I pulled jacks face towards me and teased him with a kiss. My lips faintly touched his.

"Stop teasing" he whined and kissed me. Jacks tongue met mines as we sat in the middle of the frat house making out.

I felt Jack's hand grip my ass, I put my legs on both side of his lap as his hands rested on my ass.

"Mhmm" he groaned as I combed my hand through his hair and kissed his plump lips.

"You're so fucking beautiful" Jack said.

Cameron and her posse walked in, "get a room will ya?" She complained.

"Someone's jealous." I said as I pulled away from Jack.

"I'm not jealous." She scoffed and crossed her arms.

"Sure you aren't." I smirked.

"I'm not." She snapped.

"Okay, you're not jealous." I said and continued making out with Jack.

His hands grip my waist as his tongue slip through my mouth.

I pulled away again, I smirked at jack and he gave me a look.

"Let's play never have I ever" I smirked.

Nate and Sammy stood up and grabbed shot glasses and liquor. They knew the drill.

"Avery, are you sure about this?" Jack asked.

"You don't have to join." I licked my lips.

People started coming into the living room to play or to watch. The group, jack and I sat around the coffee table that had shots lined up.

"Alright, Y'all know the rules, if you have done something; you put a finger down and take a shot. If you haven't then you're safe. We will go around and take turns. But there is a twist, we play this game with spin the bottle. So whoever it lands on; you have to say a never have I ever." I said.

Nate handed me the bottle of vodka as he poured out the tequila.

I poured the vodka into the shot glasses. "Now, who wants to go first."

No one volunteered, I set the bottle in the middle and spun it. It landed on Cameron.

I smirked.