14

Jack and I walked up from his car, we just came back from our dinner date from tonight.

"Thank you for tonight Jack." I said as we stopped in front of my front door.

"Of course, and before we call it a night; I have another surprise for you." He said.

I watched as Jack grabbed a small little box from his inside jacket pocket, he got down on one knee and I gasped.

"It's not an engagement ring, it's a promise ring; I promise you that I would never hurt you Avery. I know we been through a lot of shit these past few months but I'm here now, I hope you accept this ring and be my girlfriend." He said and opened the box.

Jack looked up at me as my hands clamped over my mouth, the ring was gorgeous; I immediately said yes and jack slid the ring on my right hand.

He stood up and wrapped his muscular arms around me, jack spun me around as my legs wrapped around his waist.

"I love you baby." He said.

"I love you too Jack Finnegan." I kissed his lips and buried my head in the crook of his neck.

Jack set me down and cupped my face, he kissed me once more before I stepped into my house; I watched as Jack walk down the driveway to his car.

He turned around and blew a kiss at me before getting into his car and driving off. I walked upstairs and dropped my backpack on the bed.

I slid off my shoes and walked into the bathroom, I closed the door slightly and stripped my clothes off before stepping into the shower.

-1hr later

I stepped out of the shower as my bathroom steamed up from the hot water.

I stood in front of the mirror and wiped the steam off the mirror so that I could see myself.

There was a knock on the door, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body before opening it.

I opened the door to reveal my brother staring at me, "do you have school tomorrow." He asked me.

I shook my head no, "why." I asked.

"I want to throw an insane rage tomorrow night and I want to do it here." He said.

"Another party, aren't y'all tired?" I asked.

He chuckled and walked out of my room. I walked out to my closet and grabbed some sleep clothes, I went to go change into it and got ready for bed.

I shut my door and hopped into bed, I turned off the lamp and pulled the comforters up to my shoulders.

The next morning, I woke up to jack laying on top of me.

"Jack what the fuck." I said and rubbed my eyes.

"Goodmorning lazy, we're going to the beach today with the group." He grinned at me.

Jack got off of me and rummaged through my closet, "can't I just stay home. Aren't y'all going to have a party here anyways." I groaned.

"We are but we're having a beach day also." He said and pulled out a bikini from my drawers. He threw them on the bed. He grabbed some shorts and threw them at me.

"Go change." He whined and jumped on the bed, I got out of bed and got ready for the day.

" He whined and jumped on the bed, I got out of bed and got ready for the day